jonbenet ramsey case- people who like unsolved mysteries get in here

the butlers door was not ajar and the duct tape absolutly was linked to the house, even had fibers from the coat the mother wore that night.

Sure it was. http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682468/Evidence of an Intruder They hadn't set the alarm that night and even the windows were cracked slightly for the wiring of outside Christmas lights. But anyways guys this is some sinister shit. If we posted here for the next 6 months we wouldn't have nearly as much info/posts as other forums that have dedicated to this case specifically since the year 2,000. In my opinion I believe the Ramseys were framed.

Sure it was. http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682468/Evidence of an Intruder They hadn't set the alarm that night and even the windows were cracked slightly for the wiring of outside Christmas lights. But anyways guys this is some sinister shit. If we posted here for the next 6 months we wouldn't have nearly as much info/posts as other forums that have dedicated to this case specifically since the year 2,000. In my opinion I believe the Ramseys were framed.
Doubt it .. They had a huge house telling me no plugs outside? Also they hadn't set the alarm for six months . You show me this link I could show you five that say the opposet .. That's why this case is so complicated ... But no, they Wernt framed as they were never arrested or convicted

I meant I think some intruder set that shit up perfectly. The intruder may have even been in the house before they got back. There was an incident that happened 7 months (about) after JonBenet' s death where an intruder was already in the home and tried assaulting a slightly older Girl but the Mom woke up and he fled.

Guys i couldn't go through the whole thread but what was the motive for the family to kill her?

Any idea?

Cause everyone (mostly) says it was the family but what was their motive?

Guys i couldn't go through the whole thread but what was the motive for the family to kill her?

Any idea?

Who knows.

I use to think it was the mom until I watched the documentary, and it seems painfully obvious the brother killed her. Not premeditated but out of a fit of rage over some bullshit.

Then the parents tried to protect him, but idk. Could be a small foreign faction that failed the abduction attempt.

Who knows.

I use to think it was the mom until I watched the documentary, and it seems painfully obvious the brother killed her. Not premeditated but out of a fit of rage over some bullshit.

Then the parents tried to protect him, but idk. Could be a small foreign faction that failed the abduction attempt.
Jesus, that's a crazy jump. Seems like we'll never know.

The idea they were framed is interesting, as it could explain (almost) everything. But who was the culprit and what did they stand to gain? There are easier ways to molest a girl.

Just watched a special on it last night.... First time I actually followed it and it's bizarre. They left alot out of the special. .. did the cops search the area where the kid was found?

Just watched a special on it last night.... First time I actually followed it and it's bizarre. They left alot out of the special. .. did the cops search the area where the kid was found?

The one on A&E last night looked like it was produced by the Ramsey's PR firm.

It was clearly the howdy doody lookalike brother. That kid screamed of creepiness. Someone should investigate him now. He probably has a few bodies in his crawlspace.

I don't know much about the case.. And I don't know who did it of course, but I kind of lean towards an intruder.

But here's what's always bugged me:
There doesn't seem to be mention of the oldest daughter dying in Chicago, then JBR, then Patsy years later of "cancer".

And John keeps dodging bullets like the law and death (weren't there previous marriages too?) Plus he's loaded. Makes me suspicious of what he's into?
Occult?
Sex trafficking
The mob
Etc.
It's like he keeps selling out the closest people in his family.. Now he's remarried again isn't he?

Okay, I watched the Dateline piece, so now I've seen Dateline, CBS and also the ID special. In addition, I've listened to the Generation Why episode.

If someone asked me to recommend some resources to them, I'd say to watch CBS + ID, and then use the Gen Why episode to fill in some gaps. Dateline was the last thing I watched and I didn't fill like it gave me much information that I did not already have up to that point.

I guess that makes sense considering that, without commercials, the CBS piece is almost three hours long and the ID piece is over two hours long. Dateline is only about an hour and a half.

Which special did you watch?

Any idea?

The question of motive is one that I've raised multiple times.

Most people who feel it was the family tend to think that it was an accident where either the brother or the mom struck her out of anger but weren't actually meaning to kill her.

Okay, I watched the Dateline piece, so now I've seen Dateline, CBS and also the ID special. In addition, I've listened to the Generation Why episode.

If someone asked me to recommend some resources to them, I'd say to watch CBS + ID, and then use the Gen Why episode to fill in some gaps. Dateline was the last thing I watched and I didn't fill like it gave me much information that I did not already have up to that point.

I guess that makes sense considering that, without commercials, the CBS piece is almost three hours long and the ID piece is over two hours long. Dateline is only about an hour and a half.

Watch Dateline first. It provides the least bias account. Then if you wanna see a one sided account of the inside job theory, watch CBS.

Watch Dateline first. It provides the least bias account. Then if you wanna see a one sided account of the inside job theory, watch CBS.

I thought Dateline was overall bland.

CBS did the best job of laying out the evidence and presenting the case against Burke. ID did the best job of presenting the actual events that are agreed upon through their reenactments, and they also did the best job of giving info on suspects that weren't the Ramseys.

Like I said, having seen CBS and ID I didn't really feel like I got much from Dateline.

I've tried to read up on the case and it's hard to decipher what most likely occurred.

A wealthy family that is also involved in beauty pageants for kids is an obvious target for dislike and rumors.

I can also understand the reluctance to work with the police if they had made me and my family their main target (if we were innocent).

It also seems very lucrative to sensationalize theories in order to sell books about the case.

With that said, it seems so strange with the note and how it all went down in their house.

Someone close to the family that wanted hurt them and play them could explain for some of the oddities.

Back