Jonas Staggs sparring Saenchai

In fairness Ongbrok has actually been fairly tame compared to his former iterations. This is the first thread I have seen where he shows a short fuse. Maybe we will learn to get along.

This sub-forum needs some serious troll cleaning, every thread is turning to shit because of the same 2 or 3 trolls / annoying fucks.
Try using the report button then. I don't think it's worth it to get into a discussion and instigate more trolling. Don't feed the troll.

Try using the report button then. I don't think it's worth it to get into a discussion and instigate more trolling. Don't feed the troll.

I've been using the report button for every troll post from the same 2-3 guys for a little while, and nothing has happened. I guess we'll have to keep doing it until it drives enough attention from the mods.

yes from what I can tell his combos rely a lot on that straight left - which he developed into a killer weapon over the years - but that straight just doesn't work as well in orthodox vs. orthodox.

yeah my coach was a southpaw, so I learned quite a few tricks on what to do when fighting a southpaw. Southpaws have a benefit over orthodox because generally speaking, most people are orthodox, so the guy who is a southpaw is used to fighting orthodox fighters because most guys are orthodox, unfortunately for the orthodox guy, he is used to going with orthodox fighters, so when you come across a southpaw its different, but its not different to the southpaw. hope that makes sense. My tricks on what to do when fighting a southpaw I am not sharing though =X

yeah my coach was a southpaw, so I learned quite a few tricks on what to do when fighting a southpaw. Southpaws have a benefit over orthodox because generally speaking, most people are orthodox, so the guy who is a southpaw is used to fighting orthodox fighters because most guys are orthodox, unfortunately for the orthodox guy, he is used to going with orthodox fighters, so when you come across a southpaw its different, but its not different to the southpaw. hope that makes sense. My tricks on what to do when fighting a southpaw I am not sharing though =X
Generally i try ro step to my left throwing right kick and straght. Switch kick works well as well but southpaw is annoying for sure. You have tips?

Generally i try ro step to my left throwing right kick and straght. Switch kick works well as well but southpaw is annoying for sure. You have tips?

your on the right track though!

so i woke up this morning and saw that saenchai posted this video on his facebook. its our gym coach/kru/owner sparrring him. check it out

so i woke up this morning and saw that saenchai posted this video on his facebook. its our gym coach/kru/owner sparrring him. check it out

the cute gym girl was the one who gave Saenchai the most trouble.

the cute gym girl was the one who gave Saenchai the most trouble.

lmao everyone likes her, guys act like they never seen a girl before when one comes to the gym. gets real annoying when I bring mine. theres countless douchebags that try to talk to her all the time. its one thing if they dont know, its another if they do.

Back