Jonah Hill hurts

he's an actor. it's his shtick to act upset about the fat comments. it gets him attention.

I saw Jonah Hill in NYC one night and I told him “I loved you on the Howard stern show” and he looked and me like I was mentally insane.

That’s a bad ass song
And I need to start being nicer to Jonah

he's an actor. it's his shtick to act upset about the fat comments. it gets him attention.

I don't know, man. He seems to get genuinely upset at people who don't take him seriously, since his foundation as an actor is the "repulsive fat comedic relief". He's snapped on people asking questions related to that topic.d

Frankly, I find the lack of self-awareness hilarious.

I saw Jonah Hill in NYC one night and I told him “I loved you on the Howard stern show” and he looked and me like I was mentally insane.
Lol I've run into him a few times all in the bathroom of a certain bar and he looked like he was terrified each time.

This just makes me want Superbad 2 even more.

Guy made his name, and $$$, playing the dumb fat sidekick. Great that he's moving on, getting healthy, etc. But the bewildered-offended shtick is really weak. Just own up to it and say you've changed.

I don't know, man. He seems to get genuinely upset at people who don't take him seriously, since his foundation as an actor is the "repulsive fat comedic relief". He's snapped on people asking questions related to that topic.d

Frankly, I find the lack of self-awareness hilarious.

eh, still not buying it. but who knows.

eh, still not buying it. but who knows.

We've seen it with actors. They're still human beings with insecurities.

Michael Cera, for instance, was supposed to star in "Knocked Up" but got fired after having a freakout on set because he couldn't handle the director giving him criticisms.

Jonah Hill gets upset that no one takes him as a "serious actor" because he cashed in on the "fat ugly funny guy" role early on.

We've seen it with actors. They're still human beings with insecurities.

Michael Cera, for instance, was supposed to star in "Knocked Up" but got fired after having a freakout on set because he couldn't handle the director giving him criticisms.

Jonah Hill gets upset that no one takes him as a "serious actor" because he cashed in on the "fat ugly funny guy" role early on.
Cera ended up in a better version of Knocked Up called Juno.

Fake.

Cera ended up in a better version of Knocked Up called Juno.

Juno was insufferable.

I didn't like Knocked Up either, but I'm not gonna put one lower than the other.

Back