Jon passing the lie detector proves why he's GOAT

Jones passing the lie detector only proves Malki thinks the fans are a bunch of morons, just like when he insisted that the blood tests were all clean of turinabol when it's only detected in urine.

Well I liked PRIDE and I want athletes, especially fighters, to be at peak physical condition. USADA is messing all that up.
I think pro-athletes should be forced to use steroids. I think we as fans deserve the greatest athletes science can create! Lets go! Anything that will make you run faster, jump higher! I have High-Definition TV! I want my athletes like my video games! Lets go! I could care less if you die at 40. You hate life after sports anyways. I'm doing you a favor.

Daniel Tosh

A polygraph, popularly referred to as a lie detector, measures and records several physiological indices such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and skin conductivity while the subject is asked and answers a series of questions.

There are only 3 ways you can pass a modern lie detector test;
  1. You are delusional to the point you truly believe what you're saying
  2. You are telling the truth
  3. You have almost no anxiety/nerves under immense pressure
We can basically rule out number 1. Yes Jon might be one of the biggest douches to hit the octagon, but he isn't delusional to the point he would believe what he's saying if he knew otherwise. These people have an altered sense of reality. There is a big difference between being unstable and crazy.

95% of Sherdog are positive it can't be number 2

So that leaves number 3, which could explain a few things about why Jon has been so dominant in his career. The advantage of feeling absolutely no anxiety or nerves means you are always coming in at your mental best.

Nerves/anxiety can make the best fighters sway from game-plans or make poor in the moment decisions or just be all around hesitant in decisions they do make. Not having this disadvantage would be a huge edge inside the Octagon.

Could you imagine a Rumble or TRTor that never gave into pressure? This mixed with talent is going to make you a force in any division.

Fuck you, no court of law will admit a lie detector test because it’s bullshit. Only reason FBI uses it is because of Hoover and their traditions.

Jones passing the lie detector only proves Malki thinks the fans are a bunch of morons, just like when he insisted that the blood tests were all clean of turinabol when it's only detected in urine.

FACT. total pr stunt.

This is a pretty awesome thread.. Well done. Yes he is mentally the GOAT. Not outside the cage though sadly.. No only inside..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back