Jon Jones...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So Colby talked about Jones’ juicing days and so did Shale, plus all the hit and run incident and coke and testing positive twice, yet this guy is using his children and The Christ that he didn’t do steroids! How could the UFC allow someone like this absolutely blatant liar to endanger the rest of the cool fighters is a complete shame to the sport and the organization! Don’t you agree?
http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Jon-...ngs-Says-I-Would-Never-Do-Steroids-126931/amp

I believe Colbys story about him

So Colby talked about Jones’ juicing days and so did Shale, plus all the hit and run incident and coke and testing positive twice, yet this guy is using his children and The Christ that he didn’t do steroids! How could the UFC allow someone like this absolutely blatant liar to endanger the rest of the cool fighters is a complete shame to the sport and the organization! Don’t you agree?
http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Jon-...ngs-Says-I-Would-Never-Do-Steroids-126931/amp

jon trys to act like he still a perfect person who never done anything wrong.

he always has a reason why it was someone else fault why things happen to him.

why can jon jones blind followers just see that he a scum bag and not a good person.

Don't care. I just go with what USADA say. As long as he isn't a domestic abuser or equivalent, it doesn't bother me.

Juicehead Jon Jokes is an absolute embarrassment to MMA.

Guy is a pathological cheater.

I mean sure Jon probably juiced and clearly has issues... but let's not use Colby Covington's stories as concrete proof of anything.

Through all of his shit.... I still wanna see Jon fight again. I just love watching him fight, what can I say.

I dislike colby. But this one is clearly true. I mean Jones is a juicer plain and simple. It's sad because Jones is a genetic FREAK with 82 inch reach, huge frame. He probably didn't need it but had zero confidence in his natural self.

we all know the guy juiced but common... who doesnt want to see him fight again?

I wouldn't I want to see arguably the most skilled fighter who ever lived fight again?
Why would it matter to me if he's an asshole outside the octagon?

Well its his children and his GOD soo he can use it anyway he feels right...

Sport?
We just witnessed a guy fighting in the UFC because he has 2.5+ million followers on twitter.
Watching wmma is like watching two moms fighting for the last pack of diapers in your local store.
What sport?
I really don't understand why would they need usada, when the primary goal is to earn a lot of money
Plus "everyone is on steroids"
hqdefault.jpg

Let the man fight. We need to support talent like him rather than putting him down when make mistakes.

He should be allowed to take all the steroid he needs. Just bleed - the only way UFC should be.

#BringBackOldDays

Back