Jon Jones: Zero USADA Tests (as of 6/6/18)

for trying to keep the sport clean ya right.
Yeah, slap 18 months for an OTC 7-keto but still no suspension for Jon "Juicy" Jones despite 2nd fuckup... keeping it clean or "keeping it real"?

A revoked license is actually a worse punishment than a 2-4 year suspension.

Jones will get 4 years or more:

Frank Mir got 2 years, as a first time offender, with no mitigating factors, for Oral Turinabol.
Jon Jones is a second time offender, with no mitigating factors, for Oral Turinabol; additionally, he lied and had his signature forged on USADA-documents.

I don't know if you have noticed the damage control the UFC has been doing through Novinsky about the situation.

USADA operates in a way where the UFC does have a lot of leeway in the sentencing.

Having his license revoked until July only means something if he doesn' get it back in July. Commission seemed happy enough to just take his money and let USADA deal with him.

Interesting. So even though Vitor looks like he's lost a ton of muscle, he's still better off than he would be if he never used PEDs?
Compared to people who never used and are the same age as him then yes. Ofc your system crashes for a while but when your natural testo comes back you should have a advatage at building muscle faster than normal people.

he better get reentered into teting pool and have that hearing tom.

jon will face his punishment soon for being the cheater he is,.
Why does this takes so long then ? Because the UFC/USADA/Jones are coming up with the perfect story to why he has been cleaned

Lyoto Machida got 18 months, as a first time offender, for 7-keto-DHEA, which has no anabolic effects and barely any positive effects at all.

USADA is full of shit.
Citing Machida's case is irrelevant; Mir's case set a precedent for what we can expect in Jones' case given the circumstances are exactly the same with the exception of Jones being a second time offender rather than a first.

also had not even tried to prove anything like josh barrent did.

all jon is doing is saying he being framed but when asked how he has no answer.
Not only that, but Jones sent in more supplements to be tested than he disclosed on his supplement paperwork.

I don't know if you have noticed the damage control the UFC has been doing through Novinsky about the situation.

USADA operates in a way where the UFC does have a lot of leeway in the sentencing.

Having his license revoked until July only means something if he doesn' get it back in July. Commission seemed happy enough to just take his money and let USADA deal with him.
Can you provide examples to support this?

And Novitzsky has almost no credibility as far as I'm concerned; this is the same guy who somehow thought that Mayweather getting tested four weeks out from his boxing match against McGregor somehow meant that he was a clean athlete. He was hired for the same reason that Marc Ratner was hired back in 2006, for PR.

Citing Machida's case is irrelevant; Mir's case set a precedent for what we can expect in Jones' case given the circumstances are exactly the same with the exception of Jones being a second time offender rather than a first.
Sadly, I expect Jon to be treated way gentler than Mir just because there's so much money involved and so many ppl want him back.

Fuck, even CSAC executive director Andy Foster said:

“Mr. Jones, I want to see you fighting as soon as possible. I hope you believe me. I hope you’re listening to some of the things I’ve told you and the other commissioners. Think about the people around you and the things you’re still doing. You are a unique, outstanding athlete. We want to see you in the cage as soon as possible. Come back to us.”

http://wildfireradiosports.com/inde...-license-revoked-fined-205k-failed-drug-test/

It's disgusting.

USADA are bullies.

They would test him in his grave too.

Sadly, I expect Jon to be treated way gentler than Mir just because there's so much money involved and so many ppl want him back.

“Mr. Jones, I want to see you fighting as soon as possible. I hope you believe me. I hope you’re listening to some of the things I’ve told you and the other commissioners. Think about the people around you and the things you’re still doing. You are a unique, outstanding athlete. We want to see you in the cage as soon as possible. Come back to us.”

http://wildfireradiosports.com/inde...-license-revoked-fined-205k-failed-drug-test/

It's disgusting.
ufc-200.jpg

OK, he was pulled from the event, but was he punished?
He was pulled from the card, got one year because they couldn't entirely disprove his defense and he was a first time offender.

Although I think there was plenty of evidence to prove his intent, see here for more details.

He was pulled from the card, got one year because they couldn't entirely disprove his defense and he was a first time offender.

Although I think there was plenty of evidence to prove his intent, see here for more details.
Looks like USADA cared less for that evidence than Sherdog.
<WellThere>

Looks like USADA cared less for that evidence than Sherdog.
<WellThere>
The fact that they ignored that on the invoice for the penis pill was also an order for Clomiphene definitely makes me question the integrity of their program and relationship with the UFC. Ultimately, depending on the severity of the punishment they give Jon Jones, I think their decision will forever cement whether they're legitimate or a corrupt organization intended for nothing more than good PR.

Until Jones' sentencing, I will continue to give them the benefit of the doubt, but if he gets less than 4 years you'll never see me argue for them again on these forums.

Compared to people who never used and are the same age as him then yes. Ofc your system crashes for a while but when your natural testo comes back you should have a advatage at building muscle faster than normal people.

Nice. So every guy should get on the roids at least once in his life, as long as he stops before it gives him serious side effects

Nice. So every guy should get on the roids at least once in his life, as long as he stops before it gives him serious side effects
Yeah sound like it. One cycle won't fuck you up if you read about it and do all the post cycle therapy correct. The problem is you are going to want to get on it again cuz you feel like 20-25 again.

It's disgusting.

That guy should be fired immediately.

Yeah, slap 18 months for an OTC 7-keto but still no suspension for Jon "Juicy" Jones despite 2nd fuckup... keeping it clean or "keeping it real"?

well jones team asked for a delay a couple times before his csac hearing so that why the usada didn't happen yet,

you telling someone else not to talk about someone doesn't mean shit .. Your whole post was about him

well all the people on here that think brock vs jon will happen in july or oct are wrong.

until brock reenters testing pool there no need to talk about him fighting again.

Why does this takes so long then ? Because the UFC/USADA/Jones are coming up with the perfect story to why he has been cleaned

well jones team asked for delays before his csac hearing where jon looked like a clueless dumb ass.

usada doesn't need to make up a story they have the failed drug tests to show jon.

I get jon jones wanting a good story but so far if offering nothing.

Back