Jon Jones wouldn't have the balls to fight Stipe.

9GzVm_s-200x150.gif
Odd? I distinctly remembering him calling out Brock Lesnar after he made DC cry so going against Stipe wouldn't be a leap...
He knew he was pissing hot so took his chance to act like a big man.

If he had literally nobody to fight at the moment and the champ was winning but struggling sometimes I guarantee he'd have moved up.

Jon always had another challenger. DC has a division where Volkan was somehow #2 lmfao.

Jones has no reason to ..dc steps up and wins then the loss to jones isn't nearly as bad if he loses then so what

daniel cormier is a HW who tryed to cheat competition in the UFC by fighting smaller guys and failed. can barely weight in without a towel to hang on to

how bow dah TS?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

LOL

DONT DENY THE GOAT.... JUST ACCEPT

Not for the reasons you're implying. Jones states exactly why he doesn't want Stipe. And he's 100% right.

Its not because he's scared.
There were talks about Jones moving up weight for years, and yet nothing ever materialised. What, you think all his LHW matchups were more compelling than HW superfights? He openly admits that he'd be at a disadvantage against larger fighters and is holding out for an easy matchup.

Please. Don't waste time with slavish adherence to whatever Jones claims. I personally think he would be a real contender for the HW title, but it's crystal clear that he doesn't want to take the risk.

He could be like GSP and just wait for a weak champion, with one eye.
GSP was definitely in his prime, coming off a 4 year layoff and now multiple ACL surgeries. Definitely only Bisping with the issue going into. Georges was definitely in his prime...... He also did what 2 of the best MWs of all time could not when they had their last fights with him.

Definitely all the advantages were on Georges' side.................

Jones had every intention of eventually going to HW. He listens to his team. It isn't just him.

daniel cormier is a HW who tryed to cheat competition in the UFC by fighting smaller guys and failed. can barely weight in without a towel to hang on to

how bow dah TS?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

LOL

DONT DENY THE GOAT.... JUST ACCEPT

Steroids in usada era. Fail. Kind of like that biker guy that cheated. Not goat

Jones will fight BROCK he's a bigger money fight then stepe

Brock lesnar if u wanna know whet feel like to get ass smashed in octagon meet me in the octagon

This will be the hardest fight in DC's career...

Major props to him for returning to HW.

Do you actually believe that? He explicitly says he's waiting for a perfect match-up. Beating Stipe would be the biggest accomplishment of his career, and you think he doesn't want it because it would be slightly less popular?

The draw numbers are clearly an excuse, and if you disagree I don't know what to tell you. Surely nobody would be foolish enough to take Jones at his word anymore, right?

You don't have to tell me a thing it's true Stipe is a nice down to earth dirt & roots type guy, but he's not fireworks or mad numbers like a Brock Lesnar that's just simple truth man. If Jon wants to fight for honor and mma respect and prestige then you fight Stipe but that's not exactly 2days mma Conor changed that get rich, get the f*k out......

LOL I guess since the thread where everybody said that DC was afraid of Stipe from last week has become a farce, you guys decided to go back to the oldies but goodies.

Back