Jon Jones wouldn't have the balls to fight Stipe.

A true champion doesn't back down from a challenge.

Enough said.

Daniel Cormier is a fucking BOSS.

WAR DC!!!

nintchdbpict000244796100.jpg

w620-6d91f4d76ae7a3c78674e8fcedcac00c.jpg
Jones was too busy holding out for "the right match up".

War DC!

Jones would break down Stipe like he does everyone else.

He wanted to fight Brock, though. I'd still like to see that.

bro, he wouldnt even fight Chael on short notice.....CHAEL.The #2 middleweight coming off a tko loss was too risky for him.

Jones would break down Stipe like he does everyone else.
Jones struggled with Alex's reach, size and boxing, when you add legit HW KO power to that it would be a very bad fight for Jones.

Last edited:
I think he would.
After seeing him bulk up with all those weights and roids I actually think he was aiming for HW.

Sure, maybe he was campaigning for "the right matchup" first and foremost (moneyfight with Lesnar) but I think he would dare to fight Stipe sooner or later if he had cleaned out LHW.

But who knows if fans would ever agree he had fully cleaned out LHW, or if we would've wanted him to stick around forever.
I mean, Volkan flew in from nowhere and became a contender in 6 months.

If Jones had not gotten suspended, he would've probably been expected to fight Volkan.
Gus 2 would be popular as well.
And even though a DC 3 rematch seems unnecessary, some fans would probably say DC should earn another try just cause he's retiring.
Or if Jones had been popped and got a light suspension they'd say "Let's see if Jones without PEDs can handle DC"

Last edited:
Stipe is Gus on steroids. It's not a fight Jones should want to take. He'd get annihilated.

He wanted to fight Brock, though. I'd still like to see that.

Juiceheads recognise juiceheads.

Seriously though, that's the difference. While one calls out a retired pro-wrestler with a record of 5-3, the other steps up and fights the real baddest man on the planet.

he was always fucking SCARED to fight at HW. props to DC, doesn't run from challenges

9GzVm_s-200x150.gif
Odd? I distinctly remembering him calling out Brock Lesnar after he made DC cry so going against Stipe wouldn't be a leap...

Last edited:
9GzVm_s-200x150.gif
Odd? I distinctly remembering him calling out Brock Lesnar after he made DC cry so going against Stipe wouldn't be a leap...
Given that the specifically said he didn't want to fight the HW champ, it would indeed be a leap.

9GzVm_s-200x150.gif

He called out a cardio deprived HW with no stand up. Lol. He didn't call out the champ. Jones is only ped goat at lhw. He ain't ready for hw. He's scurred

Last edited:
Back