Jon Jones would DESTROY Stipe Miocic

Could Jones Get A Win Over Stipe?

• Total voters
I like Jones coming up with a master game plan to drag this guy into Deep water. At that point he completely drowns him.. Jones wins. Just like always.

Jones has an insane chin but I'm not sure it could hold up against Stipe.

It would be one hell of a test. But my God when I see Jones taking flush hard right hands from Daniel and not even flinching. That chin is incredible.

Jones ain't never ever not in a trillion years ever fight in any HW division. He knows damn well he'd be a gate keeper at best as he pretty much said he'd only fight @ HW against people they know they can/could possibley beat. Take away he's height/reach advantages and he's mediocre at best and he damn well knows most HW's would starch he's ass. hell i'd bet Travis Browne would/could starch he's ass. Look at the fights were the opponents have nullilfied he's height/reach advantage by having similiar bodies and he struggles.

only :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: use the word triggered
I thought it was the other way around. I thought anti sjw-alphas referred to people as triggered.

But your saying it's only f@ggots who use that specific word?

All so clever yet, Its all so confusing, how to correctly label and/or offend people these days.

Lets simply say then- he was emotionally rattled and animated, void of intelligable, rational retort.

Did I miss something? Did JJ test positive for PED's after the Cormier fight?

No but he did test positive for 2 substances so that makes you question his whole career. But he did look even better after his suspension so maybe he was clean after all.

Stipe kills him and makes it look easy. Even DC was tagging Jones and he's half a foot shorter and with no reach - Stipe has much more power and an 80" reach.

No but he did test positive for 2 substances so that makes you question his whole career. But he did look even better after his suspension so maybe he was clean after all.

what was the name of the guy (he took stuff), who (he was a runner/sprinter idk) was in prison and after that he even did run faster? cant remember

You are triggered
Emotionally rustled so you use insults because you are incapable of intellectual response.
Triggered

Obviously you dont know what in shape weight is and new to mma and athletics thats why you have no idea what you read or are talking about.

Look up " in shape weight". Educate yourself, you can even use this forum as a tool to understand the difference and learn about weight classes and conditioning.
So, let me get this straight, when a fight is scheduled, he's in shape but when he's not fighting, he's a fucking bag of donuts? You asked for the source and got it, now you try and change the narrative to fit your story? He is a natural heavyweight... Deal with it.

It would be one hell of a test. But my God when I see Jones taking flush hard right hands from Daniel and not even flinching. That chin is incredible.
If DC is 5'10" with t-rex arms and could tag jones at will, what do you think a taller heavyweight would do. As opposed to being "impressed" by how he took those shots, you should wonder how in the hell he was able to get hit so easily.

I just want someone to rid us from Stipe.
Yeah I think sucks having someone who defends his belt and finishes his fights. We need to get back to the days when the champ was always injured and fought the same guys.

I wouldn't bet on him to DESTROY Stipe but I definitely think you could win. I think he has a good chance to win

When Jon and Wink aren't liking the matchup...think I'll agree with them.

Honestly, I wouldn't take him over Lesnar either if Brock was fighting a couple times a year.

Of course he could. I don't think he will but he could. He got a longer reach than Struve and Overeem and they both landed on Stipe pretty easy. And he is a far better wrestler than Overeem and Struve. He packs on a bit more muscle and not have to weight cut he could do it.
But I would still pick Stipe.

If DC is 5'10" with t-rex arms and could tag jones at will, what do you think a taller heavyweight would do. As opposed to being "impressed" by how he took those shots, you should wonder how in the hell he was able to get hit so easily.

Because jones is human and dc is a phenomenal fighter - are you really suggesting the (at the time) lhw champion shouldn't be able to land a punch?

How can he be goat when he's in his prime and most people feel he can't beat stipe

JBJ at HW likely gets cracked and falls, yeah he's likely more talented than any of them but it only takes 1 shot at that weight

Last time Jones fought a tall boxer with great wrestling he had the nightmare of his life. And Stipe is bigger , stronger and, hits way harder than Gus.

Back