Jon Jones would DESTROY Stipe Miocic

Could Jones Get A Win Over Stipe?

• Total voters
Interesting.could go either way.but im picking jones

Prime Jones yes

The jones that showed up to the last fight would get creamed by stipe

Stile isn't a massive hw. Jones wouldn't be giving up a lot of weight. How would he do against the monsters of the division ?
He challenged a 49 year old Dan Henderson to hus grappling match, then a retired Sonnen after that, while weighing 238lbs.

I think him picking retired 185 pounders over 40 says a lot, while ducking Barnett.

id pick DC over most of the HW division sooo...yeah I think Bones sould beat Stipe.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Someone shoop a Croatian flag
Anyone know the story behind the GIF?

Stile isn't a massive hw. Jones wouldn't be giving up a lot of weight. How would he do against the monsters of the division ?
Stipe is taller than JDS, Overeem, Werdum.... 240 pounds, long and lean... he's giant...

Stipe is underrated and a lot better than most think. He's a big guy who has good TDD and Jones has problems with size and strength example being the Gus fight.

osp took post steroid jones to a decision with a broken arm LMAO

Stipe's boxing..

Jones has average power at LHW..

He has been eating shots in his miré recent fights, he wouldn't be able to eat them from JDS, Miocic and others

Eh. I like Stipe but the reality Is that he's extremely overrated right now. A healthy cain destroys him 9 out of 10 times.

I'd probably take a healthy cain to beat Jones. Stipe Is a one dimensional fighter though and he's shown many holes In his game over his past few fights. I wouldn't expect him to keep his title for very long. Not sure If JDS is gonna be the one to do It. More than likely Cain comes back and demolishes him.

healthy cain? that doesnt exist so stfu. time traveling kettle ball fedor snaps prime roided to the gills jones neck

My guess is all of the Jones brothers have been on monster hormone cycles since they were 14 or 15, that's not something you can just quit and go natty.

LOL the only time Jones fought a guy hiz size he got lit up and had to be sent to the hospital on a stretcher....

Stipe would maul the guy.
Jones fan, but this is accurate. says alot about MMA fighters though, and how reliant they are on physical advantages over actual skil

osp took post steroid jones to a decision with a broken arm LMAO
This. Jones has not looked like a killer the last few years. More of a strategic point fighter who slowly tries to break his opponent down. He was only really a killer on his way to the belt. I've seen nothing from him to make me think he can destroy or finish Stipe. Perhaps win a decision or maybe some kind of choke in a scramble but if anybody gets a finish I think it'd be Stipe. He has proven KO power and we don't know how Jon reacts to getting hit flush by HWs. We know JBJ's power doesn't really phase LHWs so why would we assume he's gonna be able to do finishing damage to HWs?

Back