Jon Jones wishes you all a happy thanksgiving

happy-thanksgiving.jpg

Happy-Thanksgiving-2017.jpg

I'm a full-blood Jon Jones hater, but that made me feel sad. Dude seems broken.
Happy Thanksgiving Jon.
Don't feel sorry for a multi millionaire. He's fine. Everyone cheats dude. He's just been caught a few times.

Great American. Thanks had a great one.

Hate him all you want but the UFC was/is better with Jon Jones actively fighting. Whether you wanted to see him lose or dominate you tuned in.

I don't know why ppl hate him. No one is perfect. At least he's tying unlike some who make mistakes and think they are right.

Thanks Jon jones! Also the user with the avatar of vacuum transformer jones is top tier, maybe the best!

"Im grateful for waking up with the ability to do everything I want in my life"
You sure about that Jon, what about fighting in the UFC? <mma1>

LOL at all the haters in this thread that the GOAT has kicked the fuck out of all their fighters. Just eat yer turkey and shut yer yaps

I don't know why ppl hate him. No one is perfect. At least he's tying unlike some who make mistakes and think they are right.

Cheating aside, it's the hit and run which did it for me personally.

You have to a callous prick to not only hit and run, but return to the scene for cash. Disgraceful shit.

Cheating aside, it's the hit and run which did it for me personally.

You have to a callous prick to not only hit and run, but return to the scene for cash. Disgraceful shit.
He was blitzed out of his mind most likely. This is akin to mentally ill.

Why do you think authorities world wide try and ban alcohol and drugs? They are mind poison.

His real problem was gettin blitzed and driving. Something we should all keep in mind. Remember he's saved peoples lives before too when in sober state of mind so not entirely a POS.

Back