Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

What does "overturned" mean? No Contest?

Does the champ retain on a NC?

No Contest basically means the match never took place, as far as their records are concerned.

DC is the champ, officially. Though I'm not sure if DC will wear the belt.

I have a feeling DC would want a 'title defense' before wearing the belt again.

And this isn't even the worst week in Jones career lmao

Yea roids totally gave jones the fight IQ to set that kick up and trick DC.

You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Fight IQ is worthless unless you have the cardio and strength to utilize it. You could always know what to do and when to do it but simply not have the power to do so. That's where roids come in! Giving you extended strength and conditioning in those later rounds to utilize what you already know and have been utilizing thus far.

DC got tired and made a stupid mistake. There is a reason that kick / KO didn't happen in the first round. If DC was roiding he may have had the speed / awareness and extended cardio to responsd to that kick differently or even have a new offensive approach entirely.

Love your av and sig :D

tenor.gif

For very, very good reasons. Anyone who thinks steroids, a performance enhancing drug, didn't enhance his performance is a liar and most likely a moron.

Of course it did. That's it's purpose.

I'm not the one pretending PED's teach you how to kick people in the head. Those people are the morons. Everyone is on PEDs, like it or not.

Yea roids totally gave jones the fight IQ to set that kick up and trick DC.
you know kicking requires alot of leg strenght right? its the difference between punny slappy weak kicks and taking someones head of cro cop style( also was a user.)

You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Fight IQ is worthless unless you have the cardio and strength to utilize it. You could always know what to do and when to do it but simply not have the power to do so. That's where roids come in! Giving you extended strength and conditioning in those later rounds to utilize what you already know and have been utilizing thus far.

DC got tired and made a stupid mistake. There is a reason that kick / KO didn't happen in the first round. If DC was roiding he may have had the speed / awareness and extended cardio to responsd to that kick differently or even have a new offensive approach entirely.
He beat him by being the superior fighter. Get the fuck over it. Hes probably going to get a gifted belt again and be the "champion" so you can rejoice. Deep down all you haters know what really happened.

If Peds made everyone the goat with jones fight IQ, then jones wouldnt be so unique. Peds or not hes the best ever just accept it. DC will never beat him.

Of course it did. That's it's purpose.

I'm not the one pretending PED's teach you how to kick people in the head. Those people are the morons. Everyone is on PEDs, like it or not.

No one is saying that, friend. I'm going to explain something to you that may blow your mind so buckle up. When people say that PED's effected his performance and potentially even the KO, they aren't saying that the roids jumped out of the needle and started training him new kicking methods, hyping him up from the cage side with promises of cocaine and hookers, et cetera. That's absurd. What people are saying is that the PED's enhanced his performance, and, his already existing kicking knowledge and experience is apart of that performance.

You are so confused it's staggering.

He beat him by being the superior fighter. Get the fuck over it. Hes probably going to get a gifted belt again and be the "champion" so you can rejoice. Deep down all you haters know what really happened.

If Peds made everyone the goat with jones fight IQ, then jones wouldnt be so unique. Peds or not hes the best ever just accept it. DC will never beat him.

I think it's safe to say you don't even understand the arguments you're arguing against let alone what's in the arguments you're arguing with.

Deep down inside you know that the language and words you're reading don't make a lot of sense to you but your knee jerk emotional immaturity makes it impossible to stay quiet and cease your responses regardless of how stupid it ultimately makes you look.

No one is saying that, friend. I'm going to explain something to you that may blow your mind so buckle up. When people say that PED's effected his performance and potentially even the KO, they aren't saying that the roids jumped out of the needle and started training him new kicking methods, hyping him up from the cage side with promises of cocaine and hookers, et cetera. That's absurd. What people are saying is that the PED's enhanced his performance, and, his already existing kicking knowledge and experience is apart of that performance.

You are so confused it's staggering.

Right.

So without the kicking ability the PED's would be useless.

Literally not confused at all.

Back