Jon Jones vs Snoop Dogg

Slug from Atmosphere. Hasn't made anything good in years but definitely a great rapper.
Ah! I've listened a lot to Atmosphere but didn't know what they look like.
Kind of hard to compare the two though. Completely opposite styles of rapping.

Jones still got them fingers out I see

Even you dont believe that <GinJuice>

Tha Shiznit shits on anything theyve ever released <GinJuice>

I think Slug's one of the best rappers to ever do it. I think West Coast hip hop is too much like Pop, not my thing. I always found Snoop Dogg a cool personality but a shitty, watered down rapper.

I know by saying this I mightn't be wrong in many ways, but people who usually think white underground rappers like sage francis or slug are better than snoop or PAC are usually white people themselves who don't really understand or respect real legendary artists like PAC snoop warren g djquik Dre etc.

snoop with few weeks of training beats 90% of ufc roster

Example: slug vs sage (legendary underground white rappers)

CANT fuck w the real greats

That's not an A-Level rapper, this is what an A+Level Rapper looks like.

b6104e11492a33be257a0f56b864b496.jpg
that looks like Slug. nothing A about that guy, except that he's a complete anus.

dig some atmosphere tracks though

Snoop got dem level changez. Totally threw off Bones' game.

200.gif

I know by saying this I mightn't be wrong in many ways, but people who usually think white underground rappers like sage francis or slug are better than snoop or PAC are usually white people themselves who don't really understand or respect real legendary artists like PAC snoop warren g djquik Dre etc.
I'm white as f*ck and I enjoy all of the artists mentioned (actually tend to favor west coast). It's different styles of hiphop, and saying one is better than the other makes as little sense as comparing say blues rock to death metal.

Back