Jon Jones Vs Gegard mousasi

Maximum007

1000 Pound Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Once upon a time, a lot of people laughed at this and predicted Jones would win easily, however given Jone's clear weakness and Mousasi's great boxing. Who you picking now? If Mousasi can stuff Jones takedowns, he can beat Jones on his feet with his boxing. I'm almost certain.

Didn't Mousasi move down to 185?

I thought Jones would be Mousasi before and I still thinks he beats him down. And unlike Gustafsson, Mousasi can be taken down rather easily.

Once upon a time, a lot of people laughed at this and predicted Jones would win easily, however given Jone's clear weakness and Mousasi's great boxing. Who you picking now? If Mousasi can stuff Jones takedowns, he can beat Jones on his feet with his boxing. I'm almost certain.

But... he ain't stuffing Jones take downs...? He got taken down by Moe and freaking Jardine. There is a reason Mousasi moved down, its not because hes not talented enough, its because Jones is just WAY to big and athletic for him.

Mousasi is too small, he won't be able to stuff the takedowns.

But... he ain't stuffing Jones take downs...? He got taken down by Moe and freaking Jardine. There is a reason Mousasi moved down, its not because hes not talented enough, its because Jones is just WAY to big and athletic for him.

most overrated fighter ever- Mousasi.

King Mo agrees.

I just seriously doubt Moussasi could ever stop the takedowns.

Mousasi is way too small to stuff Jones' takedowns. Most likely outcome is a UD for Jones.

He upkicked Jacare. Don't forget he was taken down and controlled all night by King Mo.

And ?

Gus got taken down and subbed by Davis under 2 minutes.

Gus was also taken down by Shogun and Te Huna.

What does this prove ? NO-THING

Mousassi can't stop thet takedown. He is too small, he is a big MW while Jones and Gus are HW statures

most overrated fighter ever- Mousasi.

King Mo agrees.

6295b4707f7186da937dbd809c793199.jpg

I agree

Back