Jon Jones totally lost it

It's obvious filthy satanists conspired to taint Jones' drug tests since they can't have a God fearing man like Jones as the pound for pound greatest of all time.

Months away from his third doping failure and he still being evasive and posting that delusional shit at his social media accounts, and of course still avoiding fans/media, wtf should we even understand from this

Jones is GOAT, landed the kick Daniel said he wouldn't, and flattened dat ass. LHW champ for life.

I love all these shertard losers w/ no girl, broke and nihilistic talking shit about the GOAT.

always talking money lol. we know....you can afford to watch every fight if you wanted. and you only cancel fight pass because of the bad cards, not because you cant afford it, like u've regurgitated 10,000X

Months away from his third doping failure and he still being evasive and posting that delusional shit at his social media accounts, and of course still avoiding fans/media, wtf should we even understand from this

I like his 'I banged Colby's mom' tweet better.

He was always crazy

fbicfl.jpg
If this isnt shooped, whats the story with this picture?....
It’s when he lost the belt and all of his sponsorship. After that he had to work hard for that cocaina.

He's just virtue signalling
Saying: see I'm not a scumbag, I believe in God

That sounds like somebody who is currently on drugs. USADA get to the Jones residence immediately. Go get him Jeff!

jones is the man

brought violence inside the cage to another level

also, they are all on steroids

Is "God" a euphemism for his coke stash? That would make sense.

Back