Jon Jones to WWE?

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Can Jon Jones work with the WWE without any legal repercussion? / without breaking any rules of his UFC contract?

Ronda made an appearance when she was still fighting.

But I fail to grasp why the WWE would have any interest in him.

Ronda made an appearance when she was still fighting. But I fail to grasp why the WWE would have any interest in him.

Thats why i ask....

Because everyone would tune-in.... $$$

Thats why i ask....

Well, Jones is not fighting and doesn't have the same appeal Ronda had (or still has). I think this is wishful thinking.

Jon Smoke Jones. Marijuana MMA king

Yea. Just like Silva can box Roy Jones anytime he wants.

I don’t like Jones one bit, but he’d be amazing in the WWE. He is soooo fucking polarizing, that he’d bring the numbers every time he “wrestled”.
I’m guessing he could make even more money

hqdefault.jpg

Jones/Brock during the Summer.

He would finally be forced to move up to heavyweight. The Undertaker via gogo.

Thats why i ask....

Not nearly as much $$ in the Jon Jones business as you think. Of all the stars from other sports to have stints in pro wrestling he would be almost dead last in name recognition.

He would need UFC's approval to do pro-wrestling while under contract.

Jones's scumbaggery would give the WWE an interesting storyline for once

Hmmm...must be running some pretty hefty legal bills these days. How much does it cost to test every supplement known to man for T-bol?

Jones's scumbaggery would give the WWE an interesting storyline for once
Back in 2000 maybe but WWE is going for the family entertainment dollar these days. They won't be able to use Jon's coked up expliots or smashing pregnant women with his car to further his heel image. He's not really a known name outside of MMA and I don't see how he'd get over with the WWE audience. Only the very top guys make big money in wrestling so he'd be taking a considerable pay cut.

Can Jon Jones work with the WWE without any legal repercussion? / without breaking any rules of his UFC contract?

nope he cant.

ufc wouldn't let ronda or rampage wrestle at all when they did there other apperances.

really all jbj can do is complete in bjj events.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back