Jon Jones tells Gustaffson "You will never beat me" on Twitter.

Gustafsson also out wrestled Jones lmao

Gus has way better boxing, way better footwork etc

Jones only has eye pokes, shitty kicking technique, ground and pound and elbows on Gus

Gus is the better more skilled fighter.

Gus got completely robbed that fight.

There's a reason Jones DUCKED an instant rematch. Deep down inside Jones knows what Gus put him through, the pain he felt, and Jones never wants to deal with that again. Schuab said Jones was crying and shaking in pain backstage after the fight. Gus beat the fuck out of Jones. Took years off Jones's life. Jones only gets brave with Gus on twitter when he knows he's going to be suspended for a while and won't be fighting any time soon.

He forgot to say "because i'll be suspended for life"

Yeah well. It might be four years before you get back in there.. I hope not but it might be.

he already did

you were that beaten that a vile person like yourself (who mows down pregnant women) went on Twitter and made jokes about how his lips are big naturally being african American (when they were really busted by Gus) but if that joke gave you some comfort from getting your ass whooped then keep at it

It's a sad era for MMA with Jones and Conor both just non-fighting twitter trolls

Beating him on Twitter is all his suspended ass can do.

Jon didn’t even train for the Gus fight. Partied all the way up to the night before everyone knows that. Jon on his worst night still
Beats Gus

well as that i know, there are no that much PEDs you can choose and all of them have a Basic, more testosterone.
Yes the more testosterone you inject to your Body, the more the consequences start to be negative.
So it is no smart to over abuse that Hormone and they know it.
Then there is HGH that can not be detected yet, as Long that i know. So you can be sure that every top athlete that can affort it is doing HGH (Human Groth hormones). Againg, the more you inject, the consequenses start to be negative. So no athlete is going to over do it, if he wants to Keep fighting.

So the arms race of who can afford the best drugs will never exist, its only more testosterone and HGH.
There are Steroids, testosterone based hormones that enhance the positives and try not to bring the consequences.
So the best Drug would be a Hormone without the consequences. If something like this ever exist, we should all abuse it. But this will never be the case.

Unprecedented abuse will never be the case because of the consequences, look at the People that overdose, Bodybuilders and so on, there is a Point, you are not more capable to fight.

And dont forget, everything is a drug, resp. the amount creates the poison. You can poison yourself even with water! Crazy. So People that dont overdose are doing no harm to anyone.

Thanks for the information.

HeHe culd and hope he does. Jones off steroids will be different

Yet Gus and DC like total goofs are paying him compliments, being nice about it.. reality check guys he doesn't give a flying .... so respond and treat him accordingly.

Arguably the greatest MMA fighter to ever live. I could care less what's hes done outside the octagon and the ped's? Shit damn near everyone of the fighters is on something or at one point were. I only care to see good fights and be entertained and this fool straight up can scrap.

I love jones for the simple fact that his will cannot be broken in the octagon. It doesn’t matter who you are or how good you are as soon as you enter the championship rounds Jones is gonna whoop your ass

There was a that moment in the fifth when Gustafson sort bent at the waist in a way that looked like he wanted to take a knee. Like his body had involuntarily shifted into first gear. It was weird. Jones took it from there. I think Jones won the fifth round. Wish he’d stop being a schmuck though.

Back