Jon Jones tells Gustaffson "You will never beat me" on Twitter.

"Our first fight will be the greatest thing you’ve ever done inside of that octagon."

Does anyone really see this not being the case?

He will win a rematch if Jones is forced to fight natty.

I had Gus winning the first fight easily.

Why do you guys think this?

Jones cheated and was removed. He has absolutely no claim to the title. He's nobody. He's the Ben Johnson of MMA, his accomplishments mean nothing and nobody has to beat him to be considered the rightful champion.

He is not even HOF material at this point.

believing that someone high level in the Sport doesn't cheat... if someone does not cheat, then maybe MAYBE Saku.
For DC to be the best LHW he must defeat Bones. But i dont really think that a third fight will happen... so DC will never be Numero uno and he knows it himself.

So you’re accusing DC of roiding? What evidence do you have?

Jones heel turn is as great as the Rock in 1997.

jones is my favorite fighter but he really isnt in the position to talk trash right now.....

believing that someone high level in the Sport doesn't cheat... if someone does not cheat, then maybe MAYBE Saku.
For DC to be the best LHW he must defeat Bones. But i dont really think that a third fight will happen... so DC will never be Numero uno and he knows it himself.

You don't know if some fighters use, you assume because it makes you feel better when fighters you like test positive.

Gus outwrestled jones too in their fight, so it was more than hands

~DaViD~

f7FdEdG.jpg

Jones is awesome. He will be a shadow hanging over every champion in light heavyweight until he is 45 years old. Any champion who doesn’t fight him will have an asterisk to the record.
No matter what drugs he uses and have been using during his career
To be fair, Jones will have ansterik next to all his fights too

So you’re accusing DC of roiding? What evidence do you have?

You don't know if some fighters use, you assume because it makes you feel better when fighters you like test positive.
Guys, you are talking like roiding is something bad or no one should does...why?
We like the Sport cause most of us see stuff we ourself could not do, We love Performances above what is physical or normal, we celebrate athletes because they are capable of unnatural things.
PEDs : Performance-enhancing drugs, those drugs make unnatural possible, why hinder the fighters too use them if what we want is see them do unnatural things.
If someone want to use them, they should, they dont harm anybody, not even themself if they dont overdo it and believe me they don't. Look at the Bodys of People that overdo PEDs.
We should Change the way we look at PEDs and fighters using them. They are just more entertaining.

Well it is hard to beat a guy who might be suspended for 4 years

I had Gus winning 3. It's moot anyways though since Jones turned out to be a steroid cheat

Guys, you are talking like roiding is something bad or no one should does...why?
We like the Sport cause most of us see stuff we ourself could not do, We love Performances above what is physical or normal, we celebrate athletes because they are capable of unnatural things.
PEDs : Performance-enhancing drugs, those drugs make unnatural possible, why hinder the fighters too use them if what we want is see them do unnatural things.
If someone want to use them, they should, they dont harm anybody, not even themself if they dont overdo it and believe me they don't. Look at the Bodys of People that overdo PEDs.
We should Change the way we look at PEDs and fighters using them. They are just more entertaining.

I have reasons to dislike steroids.

Outside of the fact the second they're legal you create an arms race of who can afford the best drugs, just how badly would they be abused if it was OK to use them?

And in my uneducated opinion (I know very little about PEDs), it seems the more you use the more damage to your body you do. If you create a promotion where it's legal to use them, we'd see unprecedented abuse and the consequences you'd expect.

Again, this is just my feeling, I have almost no knowledge on the subject.

Dude should probably keep quiet.... but he’s not wrong

I'm a big Gus fan but Jones is right here:
Our first fight will be the greatest thing you’ve ever done inside of that octagon.

I have reasons to dislike steroids.

Outside of the fact the second they're legal you create an arms race of who can afford the best drugs, just how badly would they be abused if it was OK to use them?

And in my uneducated opinion (I know very little about PEDs), it seems the more you use the more damage to your body you do. If you create a promotion where it's legal to use them, we'd see unprecedented abuse and the consequences you'd expect.

Again, this is just my feeling, I have almost no knowledge on the subject.

well as that i know, there are no that much PEDs you can choose and all of them have a Basic, more testosterone.
Yes the more testosterone you inject to your Body, the more the consequences start to be negative.
So it is no smart to over abuse that Hormone and they know it.
Then there is HGH that can not be detected yet, as Long that i know. So you can be sure that every top athlete that can affort it is doing HGH (Human Groth hormones). Againg, the more you inject, the consequenses start to be negative. So no athlete is going to over do it, if he wants to Keep fighting.

So the arms race of who can afford the best drugs will never exist, its only more testosterone and HGH.
There are Steroids, testosterone based hormones that enhance the positives and try not to bring the consequences.
So the best Drug would be a Hormone without the consequences. If something like this ever exist, we should all abuse it. But this will never be the case.

Unprecedented abuse will never be the case because of the consequences, look at the People that overdose, Bodybuilders and so on, there is a Point, you are not more capable to fight.

And dont forget, everything is a drug, resp. the amount creates the poison. You can poison yourself even with water! Crazy. So People that dont overdose are doing no harm to anyone.

Back