Jon Jones tells Gustaffson "You will never beat me" on Twitter.

Jones should just post a pic of Rumble..that'll get Gus to to shut up and start crying real quick.

Why’s he so mad? I’ve only heard Gus saying good things about him recently.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Jones would rather win on roids and get caught, than lose clean.

So "you'll never beat me" means "I'll never stop juicing".

Jones should just post a pic of Rumble..that'll get Gus to to shut up and start crying real quick.

Gus would just post a pic of Jones in the hospital on a drip to keep him alive after their fight. Gus basically killed Bones and medical staff had to keep him alive.

Jones: Your hands were the only thing you had over me in our first fight. That gap is closing fast.

so he's insinuating Gus beat him in the "hands" department and that he (Jones) is closing the gap, meaning Gus is in fact the better striker? considering that entire fight was mainly standing, doesn't that mean Gus beat him that fight? or is "hands" only refer to boxing as opposed to elbows, kicks, etc?

Jones should have just said "you still there pussy?" once he goes past 2 sentences it all goes to shit

I think Jones misunderstood. Gus said he would win inside 3 rounds in boxing, not in MMA.

Jones is awesome. He will be a shadow hanging over every champion in light heavyweight until he is 45 years old. Any champion who doesn’t fight him will have an asterisk to the record.
No matter what drugs he uses and have been using during his career

Cant be beat when you arent allowed to fight...

I'm more interested in Jones vs Gus 2 than Jones vs Cormier 3.

Fuck Jon Jones. Scumbag steroid and drug abusing sack of shit.

Arguably the greatest MMA fighter to ever live. I could care less what's hes done outside the octagon and the ped's? Shit damn near everyone of the fighters is on something or at one point were. I only care to see good fights and be entertained and this fool straight up can scrap.

dmgsb2n.jpg

I had Gus winning that fight...and 70% beat GSP. Inb4 butthurt.

all these people acting like gus ever gonna get a belt lol

Roids and coke is a combination that can make you paranoid, as if you need to shut everyone down and prove them how great you are.

When an insecure egomaniac is drawn to these substances, you'll get messages like these coming out of nowhere.

Fucking scumbag of a human being.

Well he shlould have won the first fight
Also jj is going the dolly route there
"You ll never beat me... because we'll never fight again as I duck/amsuspended/in rehab etc

Last edited:
Does anyone else read his post as super deferential to Gus? He basically said Gus outboxed him and fought the best fight of his life against him.
I'm somewhat surprised since Jones acknowledges Gus still has better boxing ("The gap is closing fast")

"You will never beat me" is pretty much the opposite of deferential though.

Jones is awesome. He will be a shadow hanging over every champion in light heavyweight until he is 45 years old. Any champion who doesn’t fight him will have an asterisk to the record.
No matter what drugs he uses and have been using during his career

a paper champ??
<DCWhoa>

Why do you guys think this?

Jones cheated and was removed. He has absolutely no claim to the title. He's nobody. He's the Ben Johnson of MMA, his accomplishments mean nothing and nobody has to beat him to be considered the rightful champion.

Why do you guys think this?

Jones cheated and was removed. He has absolutely no claim to the title. He's nobody. He's the Ben Johnson of MMA, his accomplishments mean nothing and nobody has to beat him to be considered the rightful champion.
believing that someone high level in the Sport doesn't cheat... if someone does not cheat, then maybe MAYBE Saku.
For DC to be the best LHW he must defeat Bones. But i dont really think that a third fight will happen... so DC will never be Numero uno and he knows it himself.

Back