Jon Jones: Some of my previous opponents used PEDs

I wonder which past opponent he may be referring too.....

Rashad is the obvious candidate, since they trained together. Besides that, I don't know. He does have many more sources than we do.

Rashad is the obvious candidate, since they trained together. Besides that, I don't know. He does have many more sources than we do.

he is prob talking about sonnen and vitor as both were on trt which is basically a PED

I was thinking Vitor, Sonnen, and Bonnar because they've all pissed hit before.

Bingo.

Throw Chael in there too. Jones was convinced he was on steroids.

He was. He fought Anderson the first time when he was doped to the gills without a TUE from the commission. He tried to give them his doctor's note to take roids after he knew that he was going to fail the pre-fight drug test.

There's nothing controversial about this statement at all. Jones has in fact fought several guys who are known to be habitual steroid abusers.

he is prob talking about sonnen and vitor as both were on trt which is basically a PED

Not "basically" anything. Testosterone is a steroid.

And fuck the TRT exemption, Vitor has been on steroids almost his entire adult life.

I think he's trying to say Matt hamill was on peds and that's how he beat him.

images

:icon_lol:

No, I for one can handle "the truth" that Jones is "quite human" after all. :icon_twis

looks like Omar :)

I'm happy that Jones, Gustafsson, Cormier, and maybe even Glover (though, probably not) are in the same era, but I'm not happy that the people to witness this are the average MMA fan. Fuck that. Most can appreciate only one of these fighters at once or else they bitch continuously about the others like johns whining about their whores not allowing them the ass.

images

No, I for one can handle "the truth" that Jones is "quite human" after all. :icon_twis

Damn! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Thanks for the laugh

think he just means belfort and sonnen

Well Belfort was on "steroids" soo.. called testosterone. "Legally" though.

images

How has that pic never been shooped. That's almost as quality as 'Shadface.

Everyone is roiding except for me and my training partners.
Am I doing it right? Is that how it works?

Yo some of your previous opponents have receipts.

Back