Jon Jones should fight Manuwa for the TS

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After another long layoff for Jon Jones I feel like he shouldn't be fighting DC in his comeback fight. I think DC beats him right now.

He should fight Manuwa to get out that ring rust before challenging DC to the rematch.

Obviously this won't happen because of how thin LHW is and how badly UFC wants JJ to get the belt back and rebuild his image but I feel like that is the correct thing for JJ to do, take the less dangerous fight as a warm up of sorts. Alot of risk involved there too if JJ happens to lose to Manuwa, although unlikely.

Dont forget usada. jones getting popped twice. cormier beats him for sure imo.

cormier beats him for sure imo.
laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

delusional. watch jones vs st preux for a measure of how good jones is without the peds.

Read and realiize your hero is a cheat. This before the cormier fight.
“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. “If you look at Daniel [Cormier’s] two ratios, they were .42 and .47; that’s about an eight percent deviation. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation. His is suspicious and Daniel Cormier’s is not. It’s not just that he’s got very low [testosterone] levels, much lower than Daniel. Daniel’s are normal, his are extremely low.”
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...2-Highly-Suspicious-80631#zeopIWdVJs7yvZCY.99

Jones on boner pills was definitely stiff competition.

I expect him to go limp on his return.

Jones gets an auto-shot ( As per that lyin fuck, Dana ). And it is probably the fairest thing to do.

I don't expect Jones to fight anybody other than DC. What would the point be ?

Dont forget usada. jones getting popped twice. cormier beats him for sure imo.
yeah this is the best thing about the rematch. PEDS can make Barry Bonds go from 40 Homeruns to 60, so they can make a huge difference. That could be the difference between Jones being a good fighter vs a great fighter. Maybe Gus beats a natty Jones as well.

Jones gets an auto-shot ( As per that lyin fuck, Dana ). And it is probably the fairest thing to do.

Dana said at post-fight presser he won't put Jones into main event when Jones comes back. However, Jones vs Manuwa would be a great scrap. The winner gets Cormier then.
This thread is on point.

Just give him GUS.
one is on a losing streak and other got caught by the tests,both have unfinished business on the eyes of a lot of fans.
Manuwa gets DC.

delusional. watch jones vs st preux for a measure of how good jones is without the peds.

“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. “If you look at Daniel [Cormier’s] two ratios, they were .42 and .47; that’s about an eight percent deviation. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation. His is suspicious and Daniel Cormier’s is not. It’s not just that he’s got very low [testosterone] levels, much lower than Daniel. Daniel’s are normal, his are extremely low.”
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...2-Highly-Suspicious-80631#zeopIWdVJs7yvZCY.99
only the GOAT can break a guys arm, 50-44 him and not get hit once and have monkeys on the internet classify it as a poor performance

Jones fought last year and also grappled Henderson the fuck out. He's ready.

Estrogen Jones should have to fight before getting a title shot again. You can't let someone get a long substance foul layoff be rewarded, regardless of whether he managed to avoid the full sentence or not.

I think it would be wise of Jones to get another fight inbetween (that makes it probably more unrealistic).

Totally agree, why would JJ take a lesser opponent than DC, DC is scared of taking him on, plain & simple he is number 1 and will always be the number 1 MMA fighter pound for pound, if you think otherwise you re not on this planet, I will back him with my house when he returns, easy money!

OSP stepped in as a replacement for DC thats why his preformance was bad plus he was out for a year

Jones would absolutley destroy Jimi, name a top guy Jimi has beat, Corey Anderson? get the fook outta here

Back