Jon Jones' reach is longer than Stefan Struve's

67ee3da9bd3ce53a52a00929a2d67804.gif

Semmy Shilt has an 88 or 89 inch reach and Sonny Listen was only 6' and had an 84 inch reach.Also some places list Stefan with an 84.5 in reach and I think everyone knew Jones had the longest or tied for longest reach in the UFC but welcome to mma :)

I know one thing his fans will fall off like flies fall off dogs when they get dipped if he fights anymore fights like he did against DC 2
Those kicks to try and hyper extend the knee is not only stupid looking I think it is a dirty strike but it is legal. An armbar you can tap before shit snaps but strikes like that
can put you on the sideline a year in the blink of an eye. I guess any punch could kill someone but that damn kick is stupid looking enough that is should be banned.
Banned for looking stupid.

I know one thing his fans will fall off like flies fall off dogs when they get dipped if he fights anymore fights like he did against DC 2
Those kicks to try and hyper extend the knee is not only stupid looking I think it is a dirty strike but it is legal. An armbar you can tap before shit snaps but strikes like that
can put you on the sideline a year in the blink of an eye. I guess any punch could kill someone but that damn kick is stupid looking enough that is should be banned.
Banned for looking stupid.
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Neil magny has longer reach than Gus
Conor has longer reach than Cormier

you realise these measurements are bogus, right? They used to list Gus' as 76 inches or something and he himself said that was incorrect.

Struve probably has a longer reach irl.

....how exactly do they measure "reach", in a way that is meaningful in a fight?

Nobody is pouting I hate Jon Jones, You are obviously going for the comedian role but this was a failed attempt. Don't give up though eventually you will do something funny if not you can always ummm I won't say it

Dude didn't go out and buy his reach. It's not like he struggled in his first couple fights and then said "I need longer arms" it's just the fucking length of his arms. It's like shitting on MM because he's XYZ faster than anyone else at flyweight. Your natural attributes are what they are. Oh well. Not to mention he usually fights in close and throws elbows. Fuck Chuck hit harder than any other LHW back in the day, but we didn't have a problem with that even though it was what he used to finish all of his fights.

And his long lanky ass still cant dunk a basketball..?

Shake my fucking head

Dude didn't go out and buy his reach. It's not like he struggled in his first couple fights and then said "I need longer arms" it's just the fucking length of his arms. It's like shitting on MM because he's XYZ faster than anyone else at flyweight. Your natural attributes are what they are. Oh well. Not to mention he usually fights in close and throws elbows. Fuck Chuck hit harder than any other LHW back in the day, but we didn't have a problem with that even though it was what he used to finish all of his fights.

Chuck had an unfair "holy shit this guy hits hard" factor.

Semmy Shilt has an 88 or 89 inch reach and Sonny Listen was only 6' and had an 84 inch reach.Also some places list Stefan with an 84.5 in reach and I think everyone knew Jones had the longest or tied for longest reach in the UFC but welcome to mma :)
Holy shit I didn't know listen had that kind of reach for his size whoa

That's way is important to take your cocaine daily, kids. It increases your reach.

Chuck had an unfair "holy shit this guy hits hard" factor.
Chuck won more fights using his power than Jones won using his reach.
Reach currently is measured in a very misleading way because measuring finger tip to finger tip with a person in a T stance doesn't account for broad shoulders and big hands/ What they should do is measure reach from the top of the shoulder to the end of a closed fist

Back