Jon Jones Punishment by UFC

How should the UFC deal with Jon Jones?

• Total voters
to me, all i want is a fair playing field. either everyone is on the stuff, or no one is on the stuff. i'd prefer the former, because if it's allowed, fighters will abuse and hurt themselves, and the brand as a whole. and there is simply no way to regulate this if it's allowed. human nature cannot be tamed nor predicted.

i'm not sure i trust sports anymore

White seems to have left the door open for his return after losing the belt, getting fined, and being suspended. So we can go through all this again in 3 years? He's not a first-time offender. It is not unlikely he'll repeat his mistakes.

I'd take away his reeboks firstly
But I'm an absolute heartless bastard

I bet over 50% of fighters are on steroids. People who stopped are now boring. Let them juice.

I was rooting for him vs DC but this is it . I can't support him anymore. Ban his ass.

So him being popped for steroids is "it", but not any of the other vile and criminal things he did over the years?
Incredible.

I haven't read through this thread, but it's not for the UFC to punish a fighter for violating PED policy.

The commission will hand down a suspension.

What is the correct punishment by the UFC?

[X] Loss of title
[X] One-year suspension
[X] Two-year suspension
[X] Multi-year suspension
[X] Small fine
[X] Big fine
[X] Lifetime ban

Cormier gets to anally rape him... once.
And a small fine.

jones has been naughty one too many times i think, i don't know if the ufc should ban him for life but if the man has any sense of decency he would just remove himself from the sport, the man quite literally has no shame, when he comes back he'll still preach all his jesus bullshit and how he's learnt so much etc, it's actually a fucking joke to watch him speak

I haven't read through this thread, but it's not for the UFC to punish a fighter for violating PED policy.

The commission will hand down a suspension.
Think ufc strips him. Commission determines the ban

Give fighters that don't deserve another shot at the belt another chance. That will teach him.

They gave him too many chances and he learned from none of them, ban him and fine him whatever his winnings were
Why would he pay the fine if he gets banned though?

Let's be honest. If you had the choice on the punishment none of you guys would do shit. Hate him, love him, indifferent it don't matter. You watch all his fights with great interest. The UFC will be hurting without him.

So him being popped for steroids is "it", but not any of the other vile and criminal things he did over the years?
Incredible.

I care about watching UFC fights, I don't give a fuck if he stole his mommas pension or likes to hurt kittens, and right now he is ruining my UFC, so this is IT

I care about watching UFC fights, I don't give a fuck if he stole his mommas pension or likes to hurt kittens, and right now he is ruining my UFC, so this is IT

So what is your criteria for being a fan of someone? It certainly can't be actual fights, because Jon barely fought in years.

40% fine of his purse

10 year ban from competing

60 hours of community service (picks up all the trash after an event)

20 days in the hole

Back