Jon Jones Punishment by UFC

How should the UFC deal with Jon Jones?

• Total voters
Lifetime ban. Jones has fucked too many times to give multiple opportunities from UFC. It's time to move on.

the UFC doesn't pick the punishments. But loss of title, multiyear suspension and big fine.

[X] Get punched in the face by Mark Hunt

(should be obligatory punishment for all juicers who pop)

Small fine and removal of his UFC.com coupon voucher

I'd like to see him get the boot permanently, but since there is no guideline dictating that severity of punishment, I'd settle for:

Stripped of title
2+ year ban (4 sounds about right for a multiple offender)
Large fine

Lifetime ban and exile to Japan where he juices to Bob Sapp-ian levels of entertainment.

They will strip him and that is all.. We hill be suspended by the commission and any fines will also be through the commission.

They will not ban him because in 2-4 years they will be able to have the Jon Jones returns PPV with some large buys.

I am not a hater of him, but if the whole things is true and it's not a lab error and they give him less than two year, the whole thing is more than fucked up.

You have Machida, who admitted he took DHEA, a legal stuff that does not really work, and got banned 2 years.

You have Diaz, who got 5 years for weed. Fucking weed, man.

Jon Jones was caught with anabolic steroids. After the fight. After he declared several times he never did steroids. After he was caught the first time and he blamed the dick pills.

If he gets less than two years, than the whole thing is fucked up.

And guys like Woodley should shut the fuck up about all that race shit.

Had he won via decision I'd have said suspend him for a few years. Since he severely concussed another guy while being roided up I'd have said ban his ass permanently. But then I read the post below and changed my mind.

I'd like to see him comeback in 4 years; clean and out of his prime
It would nice to see him get KTFO once in his career

At this point if you don't ban him you just admit to yourself that you're as unwilling to learn from past mistakes as he is.

Jones is a GOAT level talent but he will always fuck up. Caveat Emptor.

I'm hoping he gets around a 4 year suspension and meaningful fines.

I certainly hope the UFC holds him to contract and doesn't release him.

He should be tarred and feathered, then forced to work at Jack In The Box.

Two year ban and loss of title. Ufc will not cut him.

Its messed up kinda that he'll get the same punishment as mendes and machida.

Back