Jon Jones Proves Steroid Use Doesn’t Make Sense - CSAC Hearing

I murdered somebody the other day, but it was all his fault for making me do it so if anyone's guilty of his death it's him and I don't even think it was really murder on my part anyway since I was actually the victim.

This is actually how not only Jones, but most 'Murcans think these days.

Doesn't make sense taking them knowingly, they were still in his system regardless. Also his second time, and none of his supplements contained the same stuff he got popped for. he got the max he could get last time, no doubt he's get more this time.

Third time if you count his absormal fluctuating super low test levels for the first DC fight before USADA.

If that fight was under USADA ... that would have been his first suspension for clear masking agents at work which is exactly what he failed for at UFC 200.

Innocent and beautiful beast

181331128.jpg.jpg

People need o stop with the celebrity worship in general. People put these fools on a pedestal, 'Oh that guy would never lie about shit', yes he fucking would. He's got more reason than anyone to lie about it, and the whole CSAC hearing thing has been one long bullshit show with him at the center. Anyone who actually believes that ridiculous story about his creatine being tainted or whatever, pfahahaha, you are one dumb son of a bitch. I got some magic beans to sell you BTW, contact me for details.

Guess what? He's as guilty as sin, Tom Cruise is an egomaniac asshole and your favorite musician is likely a drug addict and borderline sex criminal. Stop acting like these people are the second coming of Jesus, they're just as fucked up as you and me. when you realize that, none of this shit will be a surprise any more.

Did it make sense the first time he got popped?
Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

the real question is how Jon Jones never triggered his probation? i know in most states probation tests are a joke but with his crimes he would have been on drug monitoring for at least a year it would seem.
I doubt his probation tested for roids

Anyone who believes Jon is a "good guy" etc need to be thrown off the planet for being dumbasses.
The guy is as crooked as a dog hind leg and is so fake it makes plastic surgeons work look all natty.

the real question is how Jon Jones never triggered his probation? i know in most states probation tests are a joke but with his crimes he would have been on drug monitoring for at least a year it would seem.

Pronation officers do not test for steroids. They typically use 5 panel testing which is for THC, Benzodiazepines, cocaine, meth/amph, and mdma.

If supplement manufacturing equipment is contaminated, it is illogical to assume that each tablet or whatever will have the same uniform trace of the contaminant. It's possible he consumed all the contaminated tablets already.

If supplement manufacturing equipment is contaminated, it is illogical to assume that each tablet or whatever will have the same uniform trace of the contaminant. It's possible he consumed all the contaminated tablets already.
Please

Just stop

You are not a lawyer. Jon Jones is a cheater just admit it. He will never be forgiven his career is over.

Back