Jon Jones Potential PED Maskers (.19/1 T/E) Discussion Thread (MERGED)

I just read through this thread and what was happening in January 2015. What a war is it was! Props to my brothers who stood up against Jones and his fanboys on here and in the media.

One thing I noticed, which I had since forgotten about, was that at the time when Jones produced three highly abnormal tests showing T/E ratios consistent with PED cycling, Luke Thomas accused those of us who refused to just ignore it of 'character assassination'.

Seriously. 'Character assassination'.

In hindsight, given that Jon smashed into a pregnant lady a few months later and then popped for drugs used in PED cycling, does Luke really think his opinion on Jon's character is valid? Is he going to come on this board and apologise (I know he has an account)?

(Incidentally, how can you engage in 'character assassination' against someone who no character?)

Luke, we were right about Jon's 'character' all along. You were wrong. Victory is sweet. You can:

a13be118816327c9ea8a447323de15e9.jpg

Luke has so misread Jon. He has allowed himself to be tricked by Jon. He is the type of guy who was surprised when Vince McMahon turned out to be the Higher Power.

Jon "Estrogen" Jones

He has more estrogen than Cyborg.

Back