Jon Jones only has one option - Japan

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Beg Dana to release him from his contract (or pay him $5 mill) then continue and increase his pharmaceutical adventures onto Japan.

I'd pay to see super dosed 245 lb Jon Jones fighting a fellow chemist loving 290 lb Lesnar.

Plus, his dick would be allowed to get super hard in Japan without USADA blocking it.

Jon Jones only has one option

jon-jones-cocaine.jpg

Beg Dana to release him from his contract (or pay him $5 mill) then continue and increase his pharmaceutical adventures onto Japan.

I'd pay to see super dosed 245 lb Jon Jones fighting a fellow chemist loving 290 lb Lesnar.

You think he will pay DW $5m to fight in Japan, really?
He will be lucky to break even

5M? Lol the guy is probably on his way to bankruptcy.

I heard the shark and horse meat is amazing in Japan.....It can take a fighter from a heavy middleweight to a gargantuan BEAST!

I SEEEEEEEEN IT!

Jones vs Nobuhiko Takada, make it happen fuckers!

5M? Lol the guy is probably on his way to bankruptcy.

Nah, he got paid for the last DC fight
But he would be very lucky to even recoup $5m in 2 years
So silly

no more ``options`` for jones, please

jon jones vs brock lesnar, saitama super arena on nye. make it happen!

Brock is under WWE contract until April 2018
Jones is under UFC contract for a long time

Plus Brock will never fight for less than $5-6m+

Jones has 1 option: Get a different job

Else retire

Jones vs Nobuhiko Takada, make it happen fuckers!

LMAO! If I see this guy fight 1 more time, I have no clue what I will do.......I SERIOUSLY believe this dude is at the heart of ALL the fixed fight allegations.
Had no notable wins and yet still got the oppurtunity to fight the best of the time.

actually good idea, you can not find a better audience and market for mma other than Japan

In Japan, I am IN!

UFC should seriously ressurect Pride but keep it in Japan.
If a Pride fighter has the audacity to think he can tangle with USADA, then he may come back to the states BUT cheaters house of worship is the Saitama Super Arena.

Jones has only one option; be faithful to his girl, become a good Christian family man and spend his days with his daughters

Okay that's not going to happen. Yeah drugs and Japan seems like the way to go.

Back