Jon Jones:"Only a True Idiot Would Still Think I Did Steroids at This Point"

under 1 year he went from a 275 squat to a 500 squat. Anyone who actually lifts know how ridiculously hard this is to accomplish natty, and training fulltime/optimally, being able to recover etc. Not to mention he is already in his late 20s and has to train MMA as his first priority where his body is already always beat up. Then he goes to the gym to lift and puts up +300lbs under 1 year? give me a fucking break.....

Last edited:
My mama always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

She also said "Stupid is as stupid does."

Only an idiot would think Jones would take illegal substances. He used to rat on people for weed FFS, he is a good Christian.

it'll look pretty bad if he loses his next fight. people will use that as reinforcement that he was on peds before.

under 1 year he went from a 275 squat to a 500 squat. Anyone who actually lifts know how ridiculously hard this is to accomplish natty, and training fulltime/optimally, being able to recover etc. Not to mention he is already in his late 20s and has to train MMA as his first priority where his body is already always beat up. Then he goes to the gym to lift and puts up +300lbs under 1 year? give me a fucking break.....

It's easy brah. According to most sherbros his transformation is easy within 6 months. Just take whey and dat cell tech.

Actually i know brahs that juice and can't even get those gainz. Being an already trained athlete and then doubling the weight in any exersize in a year is redic.

All of us are idiots! Confirmed by Mr. Bones.

God i missed the Jon Jones drama. Welcome back Sexual Chocolate.

Back