Jon Jones *OFFICIAL* Excuse Thread

I still won't jump to any conclusions just yet.

Jones failed another drug test but let's not jump to conclusion by saying that Jones failed another drug test. Maybe when he failed that drug test he didn't really failed the drug test, because, between you and me, it wouldn't be very nice to assume that someone who failed a drug test actually failed that drug test. Who knows?

Jones failed another drug test but let's not jump to conclusion by saying that Jones failed another drug test. Maybe when he failed that drug test he didn't really failed the drug test, because, between you and me, it wouldn't be very nice to assume that someone who failed a drug test actually failed that drug test. Who knows?
Funny guy. ;)

LOL no, I'm not gonna explain any other options to you. You believe there are only two, and I believe that things aren't necessarily black and white like that. There could be a lot more to the story than we know of. I have no frickin' idea what it might be. Maybe you're right, he cheated and got caught. Jones just doesn't strike me as an unintelligent person so I guess I'm just baffled that he could be so stupid to fuck everything up AGAIN. He seemed so determined and mentally balanced to me during the lead up to the fight. Again, I don't know shit, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was something fishy about the situation this time.

Im talking about the case we know about where his excuse is he took drugs off a random guy at his gym.

Back