Jon Jones *OFFICIAL* Excuse Thread

Used wrong toothpaste
It was a setup!

FavorableVigorousAmethystsunbird.gif

Someone tainted his cocaine supplements he was sandblasting from prostitutes

He was set up.

This isn't even an excuse, it's a fact.

The evidence will come out soon, watch.

Even if so............. KARMA IS A BITCH. Couldn't happen to a better guy as it makes up for the Multiple times HE GOT AWAY WITH IT. Someone gave him Fake Masking Agents???? that is a possiblility believe. Also the Tainted Supplements ,as there are Many, IS just a set up to Cover those caught who have the $$ to fight the facts

Cocaine plus Dui plus hit n run.

Yeah clearly he's a thinker.

Behind the scenes he is an extremely valuable asset that is at risk of being written off. There will be excuses, lots of them.
People grow up and learn from their mistakes at some point. Mostly. We don't know shit about who Jon really is. Sure, we can assume many things based on what we've seen and heard, and he sure hasn't painted a pretty image of himself, but it's mostly second-hand information. I'm just not a fan of jumping to conclusions, and that's exactly what 90% of people are doing it seems. Not just in this case.

Pissed hot because of the kangaroo meat Mir sent him.

He was training with Frank Mir and caught him with a vicious eye poke while he had a cut on his finger so Mir's eye juice contaminated his blood stream.

"I was afraid dc was gonna destroy me, because actually he´s the alpha and superior man, that´s why i decided to take steroids. i´d rather win like a coward and screw my career and legacy over than lose like a real man"
<mma1>

People grow up and learn from their mistakes at some point. Mostly. We don't know shit about who Jon really is. Sure, we can assume many things based on what we've seen and heard, and he sure hasn't painted a pretty image of himself, but it's mostly second-hand information. I'm just not a fan of jumping to conclusions, and that's exactly what 90% of people are doing it seems. Not just in this case.

We know he is under one of the strictest testing regimes in sports and he said he thought it would be ok to take un packaged dick pills from a random guy at his gym.

If you believe his story you believe he is basically retarded.

I don't believe he is retarded, i believe he is cheater who got caught twice.

Retard or cheater, no other option fits.

I think there's something fishy about this situation. He can't be that stupid, and I genuinely think that he just seemed so relaxed and confident before the fight. Like he had finally found his path and was so sure everything was gonna be alright. I have no idea if that's true, but I won't jump to any conclusions before the case is closed. There's so much we don't know shit about behind the curtains.
Can't be that stupid? Really?

I suggest you read his wiki page to see a summary of all the stupid shit he's done.

Many ppl predicted this.

Can't be that stupid? Really?

I suggest you read his wiki page to see a summary of all the stupid shit he's done.

Many ppl predicted this.
I know what he has done and I don't care what people predicted. I still won't jump to any conclusions just yet.

We know he is under one of the strictest testing regimes in sports and he said he thought it would be ok to take un packaged dick pills from a random guy at his gym.

If you believe his story you believe he is basically retarded.

I don't believe he is retarded, i believe he is cheater who got caught twice.

Retard or cheater, no other option fits.
I never said I believe his story, I basically said I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time. I won't jump to any conclusions before we know everything there is to know about this case. Maybe there is something about it this time, I don't know, but I really don't think he is that stupid. Like you said yourself. He might be a cheater, but none of us knows if that's the only fitting option yet.

Back