Jon Jones' likely suspension scenarios with odds

Cool. But he's still a cheater.

"Jonathan Jones would never take steroids, and I'll say that about myself. 'Bones' Jones? Yeah. He takes all the steroids."

Broken down for all of you..... whether you are a fan of his or a hater, there's no denying his talent. I for one think he would still be #1 without taking anything, but that's just me and it will always be up for speculation.

Full article here:
Why Jon Jones probably isn’t getting a 4-year suspension
Iain Kidd breaks down exactly what suspension length Jon Jones is facing and how likely each potential punishment actually is.

No suspension due to no fault
less than 1%

6-month suspension due to reduced fault
less than 10%

8-month to 1-year suspension due to reduced fault

around 35%

Between a 1- and 3-year suspension due to reduced fault
around 35%

4-year suspension with no discount
around 20%

Any other suspension length due to becoming an informant for USADA (snitch)

around 1%

Taking everything into consideration and how hard Jones will fight this, I'd expect a suspension anywhere from 8 months to 2 years.
you're missing the possibility of 8 years. equation goes (2 years substance + 0-2 years aggravating circumstances)*2(for repeat offence)

Wait, why would anyone believe he's goat and p4p #1 when even HE obviously doesn't believe he is without taking "something"?

He'll be gone for 2 years and make a return in 2019 with lame ass over dramtic video montages on his return and how hes changed and beat DC again and test positive for crystal meth after.

I'm still going with around 2-4 years. Cheat and get caught. Got to do the time.
Less than the two years standard for his offense will be a joke from my perspective. He really ought to do more given his previous offense.

I agree with this:
37-48 months - 50% - The Policy really lays it out such that Jon should get 4 years. Anything less and USADA looks like idiots, but Jon got zero reduction last time (his first failed PED test). Since this is his second failed test it's asinine to think he'll get a reduction this time that he didn't get last time.

Back