Jon Jones is the only goat that never got outstruck and outwrestled

that only happens when you never fight clean inside or outside of the cage.

Huges out wrestled gsp. In first fight.
Eh, GSP took him down within 10 seconds. That was the moment I knew he would be a champion soon. He may have lost the fight, but he definitely held his own in the wrestling department. And we all saw him ragdoll Hughes the next 2 times (an unthinkable feat back then).

He is the goat. Gus is his worst matchup and Jones rose to the occasion. When GSP faced a bad matchup (Hendricks) he got beat up and retired

Lol at Jones rising to the occasion as if GSP didn’t. Jones got beat up so bad he couldn’t walk on his own and had to have extra time off

Lol at Jones rising to the occasion as if GSP didn’t. Jones got beat up so bad he couldn’t walk on his own and had to have extra time off
I don't remember Dana White calling Jones vs Gus a robbery, unlike GSP vs Hendricks. Jones beat Gus and then destroyed DC twice while the Canadian man chose to retire.
Just deal with it

I don't remember Dana White calling Jones vs Gus a robbery, unlike GSP vs Hendricks. Jones beat Gus and then destroyed DC twice while the Canadian man chose to retire.
Just deal with it

What has Dana White’s opinion got to do with anything? Your post was stupid which isn’t a surprise. GSP didn’t rise to the occasion but Jones did even though both won and Jones actually got battered to the point he was on a hospital bed? OK

It's true. He also has 100% conn3ct percentage against pregant women while he is operating motor vehicles. He was high as a kite and still managed to land! He's also never been successfully struck by a pregnant women who was operating a motor vehicle.

Back