Jon jones is only 30,he will reclaim his goat title as soon as his first comeback fight

I do think it is entirely possible for Bones to come back and dominate, but no GOAT discussion for PED cheats. Zip. It. Zip it.

I don't remember him ever being a mass monster at the times people propose he was juice boxing. The best he ever looked is when he was on suspension and I suspect juice boxing. And exactly what was it that he gained from peds/steroids use. Peds/steroids don't give you fight IQ or fight skillz the two factors I'm still a flag waver for the man, and he certainly was known for his KO rate, or inhuman strength so what exactly are people saying he got from juice boxing..?
Well cocaine makes you skinny

A lot can happen over a few years, but I'm certainly hoping he returns to fight.

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

You miss my point.
If he beat gus or Brock then prove he’s just as good without steroid which mean his resume is legit. and we all know that Jon jones is easily the goat if he didn’t busted for roid twice because he got the best resume Way better than your hero fedor
My hero is actually SAKU GOAT.

To become a top10 GOAT, u have to beat legit, in their prime, potential HOFers.

Now, to become a top5 GOAT, u´re talkin´about rarefied air, and u do have to make some noise against heavier opponents.

Is Gus, right now, a potential HOFer?

Lesnar would only become a HOFer thanks to his fame, not his resume or skills.

His “GOAT” status has been flushed down the toilet and he’s never getting it back.

Deal with it.

thats the most likely scenario , If jones comeback and beat stipe,brock or gus without testing positive then you have to admit he’s the goat.becuase in that case he prove he’s either innocent or can perform just as well without steroid.theres no more perfect resume than jones.he beat more elite fighters than other goats and more importantly he got no losses.
And he’s only 30, there’s plenty of time for him

Never was or will be again. He's a fucking cheat. There's a reason Bonds isn't in the hall of fame, Lance is disgraced, and Ben Johnson is making cheetah energy commercials.

Go away little boy.

tenor.gif

How the hell is he going to do that with his past tarnished with positive tests, and everyone throwing that book at him forever and ever, using it as the #1 reason he can never be considered a GOAT. For every person who will try to say he is GOAT, there will be 4 who sprout up and say he is a Cheat, from now until we're all dead. That is the massive price you pay for being a top athlete, a generational talent, who fucks shit up with positive tests and a ruined reputation.

He won't be considered a GOAT now, or if he returns, or if he KOs 4 more people before he retires, it doesn't matter what he does, he could KO Lesnar with a spinning face Fart and still people will consider him a cheat. That's all there is to it, there is no way around it, that is the situation he has brought upon himself.

If he comes back passing tests, it doesn't mean he's clean.

aren't you always shitting on anderson for steroids?

the irony hahahahaha.

I feel sorry if he does come back for whoever he fights next. He's going to take all his anger out on that man.

It is true, if you deny this fact you are a hater in denial

Brazil will also win the world cup deal with it. coutinho bless

Cro Cop, Stipe, and Pat Miletich all disagree on your World Cup prediction.
Croatia is looking damn good. Their time has come.

The only fight Jones wasn't juiced was OSP.

Dude is a blantant cheater and a shitty person. Fuck Jon Jones.

reclaim the title of GOAT? He already is the GOAT currently.

When he comes back, he is gonna get destroyed.

When he gets destroyed...OP and the legion of his fans are gonna blame the layoff and claim he was the GOAT when he was in his PRIME AKA on steroids.
If Jones comes back within 2 years from today, there's no one who is going to "destroy" him.

And you and all the haters know it.

<DCrying>

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back