Jon jones is only 30,he will reclaim his goat title as soon as his first comeback fight

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thats the most likely scenario , If jones comeback and beat stipe,brock or gus without testing positive then you have to admit he’s the goat.becuase in that case he prove he’s either innocent or can perform just as well without steroid.theres no more perfect resume than jones.he beat more elite fighters than other goats and more importantly he got no losses.
And he’s only 30, there’s plenty of time for him

His run was elite but c'mon man.
He'll return old, washed off and off the juice

giphy.gif

Who knows what killers could be on the roster at that point. He could get old and fat on us as well lol

the sport has evolved and fighters have learned new defensive techniques
AlBundyEyePokeBlock.gif

When he comes back, he is gonna get destroyed.

When he gets destroyed...OP and the legion of his fans are gonna blame the layoff and claim he was the GOAT when he was in his PRIME AKA on steroids.

Jones will be the one to end Stipe's run as Heavyweight Champion when he returns is my prediction.

When he comes back, he is gonna get destroyed.

When he gets destroyed...OP and the legion of his fans are gonna blame the layoff and claim he was the GOAT when he was in his PRIME AKA on steroids.
Destroyed.. by who? Whether you like it, or not; he is improving in his time off. Even his suspension before the DC 2 fight, his striking looked cleaner and boxing actually looked reasonably okay when compared with before. Jones will come back looking better than ever.

thats the most likely scenario , If jones comeback and beat stipe,brock or gus without testing positive then you have to admit he’s the goat.becuase in that case he prove he’s either innocent or can perform just as well without steroid.theres no more perfect resume than jones.he beat more elite fighters than other goats and more importantly he got no losses.

you think Stipe, Gus and Brock will be around in 3 years? I dont

Beatin´Lesnar or Gus doesnt make u the GOAT.

Stipe? If he´s still champ and not washed up, is a good step.

It is true, if you deny this fact you are a hater in denial

Brazil will also win the world cup deal with it. coutinho bless

I think its more likely he'll fuck up and be sidelined again, although I'd rather see it end differently.

Beatin´Lesnar or Gus doesnt make u the GOAT.

Stipe? If he´s still champ and not washed up, is a good step.
You miss my point.
If he beat gus or Brock then prove he’s just as good without steroid which mean his resume is legit. and we all know that Jon jones is easily the goat if he didn’t busted for roid twice because he got the best resume Way better than your hero fedor

I don't remember him ever being a mass monster at the times people propose he was juice boxing. The best he ever looked is when he was on suspension and I suspect juice boxing. And exactly what was it that he gained from peds/steroids use. Peds/steroids don't give you fight IQ or fight skillz the two factors I'm still a flag waver for the man, and he certainly wasn't known for his KO rate, or inhuman strength so what exactly are people saying he got from juice boxing..?

Last edited:
The idea of a clean jones intrigues me.

Tell me more...

Back