Jon Jones is officially worse than Lance Armstrong. Jones cheating was above and beyond Lance!

All the winners 4 years prior to Armstrong and after him were caught doping at some point. The last champion not to get caught was Miguel Indurain, but at that time doping control did not exist at all. And everyone thought Indurain was using as well.

I find it hilarious how people think most UFC fighters are clean, those guys get kicked in the face, I´d try to be my best when comes to fight time. Cheating to me is using grease, holding a towel to make weight, poking people in the eye, grabbing the fence etc... but being your best should not be cheating

But I understand the importance of banning drugs, if people are stupid enough to use them imagine how more rampant would be the use of steroids if say an athlete openly talked about or recomended? That shit is bad for the body in the long run
if under the supervision of a physician, with peds from reputable labs, risks would be mīnimized.....

As far as bad in the long run.....that should be a cost/benefit analysis thats up to the individual....

when people think of ped related health issues, they generally think of body builders and WWE actors who destroy their hearts making themselves obese.....when you use steroids to make yourself 270+ lbs, the heart doesn't care whether its fat or muscle.....its still too much.....those are the guys dying in their 50s and earlier.....

Think of NBA stars that live into their 70s and 80s.....basketball and MMA are endurance sports....not just 'get as big as you can, bro' championships.....

TL;DR Use for athletic performance is much different from use for aesthetics. People who use PEDs for athletic performance are generally much healthier thatn those that are just muscle farming......Those who use for athletic performance generally dont have the early death problem...but it should still be an individual choice to make.....

You realize that Lance was like, literally suing people who accused him of doping?

Also, his doping involved full-on blood transfusions that made his blood so thick that he'd have to get up in the middle of the night to exercise.....lest he die due to a lack of circulation?

Pretty much all of it is conjecture and smoke-blowing. I'm having a hard time actually finding anything you said that isn't influenced by your pre-determined position of "so what? Everybody does it anyway, so why bother trying?"

I find such spineless sycophancy in the name of entertainment to be very unbecoming in a gentleman. One reveals himself as being of limited intellect and having a moral fiber with very low thread-count in such cases.

giphy.gif

Do people actually realise how much good Armstrong did by being a lying, cheating scumbag?

Back