Jon Jones is officially worse than Lance Armstrong. Jones cheating was above and beyond Lance!

Looking at the b sample results, Jones will be able to prove it was unintentional again. He tested clean all the way up till the 7th. So he had to have taken it after that knowing it stays in your system 45 days and another test was due a week later. No one would do that with that drug....and it was the metabolite, not pure turnibol. You wouldnt cycle it in that time frame, you would use something else.

I think it has to do with people wanting to see who the best trained, most tenacious and most highly skilled fighters are. Not which fighters have the best team of chemists behind them.

Give every fighter on the roster the same "team of chemists" as Jon had and Jon would still be better than all of them.

Condo
ChrisCondo_UFC.jpg

GOAT

PED usage in a sport where you ride bicycles is much less egregious than usage in a sport where you beat your opponent's brain and internal organs with those enhanced muscles and bones. I believe that it should be grounds for both legal and civil action on the part of the opponent and the promotion. Enact real penalties and we'll see whose dad-bods emerge within a year.

Wish I could give you two likes boy-o. One for the quality comment on the extent of consent and level of standard and expected injury in combat sports, and one for having that fine piece of tail Maria Callas for your av.

Cheers

I would like to see a report that tested 100 percent of all cyclists and 51 percent or more came back positive. You would make my week.

This is the whole point. Its not that everyone who passes a test isn't on PEDs, its that the testing itself is completely inadequate to solve the problem.

Even the most stringent anti-doping measures dont make a dent in use. You almost have to be unlucky to get caught.

Why keep the pretense that professional sports are PED-free because they test....when the fact is the vast majority of pro athletes in every sport use PEDs and have to lie about it due to disproportionate outrage....

Give every fighter on the roster the same "team of chemists" as Jon had and Jon would still be better than all of them.

Dude, you clearly have Stage Four fanboy cancer. I hope you go quick and with as little pain as possible.

Pretty much all of it is conjecture and smoke-blowing. I'm having a hard time actually finding anything you said that isn't influenced by your pre-determined position of "so what? Everybody does it anyway, so why bother trying?"

I find such spineless sycophancy in the name of entertainment to be very unbecoming in a gentleman. One reveals himself as being of limited intellect and having a moral fiber with very low thread-count in such cases.
images

Dude, you clearly have Stage Four fanboy cancer. I hope you go quick and with as little pain as possible.

Got signed by the UFC the same year he made his pro debut. Won the LHW belt three years after his pro debut. Must be the steroids.

Got signed by the UFC the same year he made his pro debut. Won the LHW belt three years after his pro debut. Must be the steroids.

What possible motivation would JJ have had to use PED's unless it was a deep-seated insecurity over the way he knew he performed without PED's?

Lance,was cheating when literally 95 % of the sport was juiced. Noone was clean in cycling. Tbey needed to clean tbe sport an used Lance as the poster boy.

Jones kept cheating and kept cheating after he kept getting caught. Then hid under a cage for 12 hours to hide.

As a jones fan ....... he needs life time ufc ban right now. This let's him fight bin Russia an Japan buy keeps him from ever being a star again..

They need to just have a Juicer Division instead of banning them. So much money to be made, plus its entertaining to watch two roidheads beat the shit out of each other.

What possible motivation would JJ have had to use PED's unless it was a deep-seated insecurity over the way he knew he performed without PED's?

What possible motivation would anybody have? Try training twice or even three times a day at the highest level and see how it goes for you without the assistance of PEDs. Why be at 50% when you can be at 80%? Be realistic for a change. Just because they are on something doesn't mean they're not extremely talented already. They are still putting in work. They are still in the gym everyday grinding through blood sweat and tears. They are still learning. But hey, if you want to pretend that tbol alone makes you a champion at the highest level of competition, go for it.

Wish I could give you two likes boy-o. One for the quality comment on the extent of consent and level of standard and expected injury in combat sports, and one for having that fine piece of tail Maria Callas for your av.

Cheers
"Boyo?" "Fine piece of tail?"

uQFV8HZ.gif

Charming.

You are an.............. QTS. Lance was the worst by a long shot.

Say what you want about Lance Armstrong, he was competing on an even playing field..Literally everybody else was doing what he was doing....Lance was simply better.

Jon Jones on the other hand, has always been using...Now, you can claim that all UFC fighters he fought were using but we simply don't have the evidence for it(except for Vitor)...But it's clear, that Cormier didn't use anything in the 2nd fight.

Jones was always roiding, he can't be considered the GOAT at all....Lance on the other hand, can be considered the GOAT because he was racing other cheaters.

Also lets not forget, that Lance Armstrong helped fund cancer a shitload....His lie, helped people...unlike Jones.

Not getting caught doesn't mean you are clean, not in mma and not in cycling.

90%+ is probably using, so in MMA it would make it also an even playing field.

Back