Jon Jones is officially worse than Lance Armstrong. Jones cheating was above and beyond Lance!

{<jordan}

Lance Armstrong forced a ton of people to dope and destroyed a lot of lives.

no comparison. don't be ridiculous

No one forced anything,, everyone that wanted to win was doing it.. When the hammer fell, LA was made an example of.. Thats all

For me, Jon Jones is a fucked up kid in an adult body

On the other hand, Lance is a psychopath

Agreed. jones is simply a mid tier fighter who won the title juiced to the gills then got popped multiple times when tested.

It should be noted that all of Lance's top competitors, including those they awarded his wins too were dopers as well.

Jon Jones has done his fair share of shitty things but he's no where close to being worse than Lance Armstrong. Lance sued people who accused him of taking PED's even though they were right.

Has anyone who really cares about PEDs in pro sports ever sat down and asked themselves why does it matter so much to them? Its ridiculous.
Because Americans naively believe that their sports heroes aren't cheaters.

Say what you want about Lance Armstrong, he was competing on an even playing field..Literally everybody else was doing what he was doing...

The UFC is a level playing field?

tumblr_m8nhw8GjWP1qfu87x.gif

Cyclists have come forward and talked about how it is on the pro circuit....everyone is on PEDs.

Theres guys breaking records even today....

Cycling is riddled with PED abuse and the athletes have such sophisticated cycles, it is undetectable.

Thats what it takes to compete at the top. Its just the truth, whether you like it or not....
Haters going to hate. No test. It's all just shit talking

I would like to see a report that tested 100 percent of all cyclists and 51 percent or more came back positive. You would make my week.

Teddy Cutler of SportingIntelligence.com recently took a an excellent and detailed look at all the top cyclists from 1998 through 2013 and whether or not they have ever been linked to blood doping or have links to doping or a doctor linked to blood doping.

During this 16-year period, 12 Tour de France races were won by cyclists who were confirmed dopers. In addition, of the 81 different riders who finished in the top-10 of the Tour de France during this period, 65% have been caught doping, admitted to blood doping, or have strong associations to doping and are suspected cheaters.

More importantly for Lance Armstrong, during the 7-year window when he won every Tour de France (1999-2005), 87% of the top-10 finishers (61 of 70) were confirmed dopers or suspected of doping.

Of those, 48 (69%) were confirmed, with 39 having been suspended at some point in their career.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lance-armstrong-doping-tour-de-france-2015-1

That's the 81 top 10 riders during Lances time and 39 PED suspensions, 48 confirmed fails so I think you can consider your week made.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
All the winners 4 years prior to Armstrong and after him were caught doping at some point. The last champion not to get caught was Miguel Indurain, but at that time doping control did not exist at all. And everyone thought Indurain was using as well.

I find it hilarious how people think most UFC fighters are clean, those guys get kicked in the face, I´d try to be my best when comes to fight time. Cheating to me is using grease, holding a towel to make weight, poking people in the eye, grabbing the fence etc... but being your best should not be cheating

But I understand the importance of banning drugs, if people are stupid enough to use them imagine how more rampant would be the use of steroids if say an athlete openly talked about or recomended? That shit is bad for the body in the long run

Teddy Cutler of SportingIntelligence.com recently took a an excellent and detailed look at all the top cyclists from 1998 through 2013 and whether or not they have ever been linked to blood doping or have links to doping or a doctor linked to blood doping.

During this 16-year period, 12 Tour de France races were won by cyclists who were confirmed dopers. In addition, of the 81 different riders who finished in the top-10 of the Tour de France during this period, 65% have been caught doping, admitted to blood doping, or have strong associations to doping and are suspected cheaters.

More importantly for Lance Armstrong, during the 7-year window when he won every Tour de France (1999-2005), 87% of the top-10 finishers (61 of 70) were confirmed dopers or suspected of doping.

Of those, 48 (69%) were confirmed, with 39 having been suspended at some point in their career.
http://www.businessinsider.com/lance-armstrong-doping-tour-de-france-2015-1

That's 81 ranked riders and 39 PED suspensions.

Has anyone who really cares about PEDs in pro sports ever sat down and asked themselves why does it matter so much to them? Its ridiculous.

they like to feel like they are only one steroid away from achieving greatness.

<21>

All the winners 4 years prior to Armstrong and after him were caught doping at some point. The last champion not to get caught was Miguel Indurain, but at that time doping control did not exist at all. And everyone thought Indurain was using as well.

I have a 100% reliable test for coke usage:

If you think Greg LeMond was doping during his championship run you're smoking crack.

Didn't lance literally pay people off, Jones never went to those lengths.

they like to feel like they are only one steroid away from achieving greatness.

<21>

I think it has to do with people wanting to see who the best trained, most tenacious and most highly skilled fighters are. Not which fighters have the best team of chemists behind them.

Say what you want about Lance Armstrong, he was competing on an even playing field..Literally everybody else was doing what he was doing....Lance was simply better.

Jon Jones on the other hand, has always been using...Now, you can claim that all UFC fighters he fought were using but we simply don't have the evidence for it(except for Vitor)...But it's clear, that Cormier didn't use anything in the 2nd fight.

Jones was always roiding, he can't be considered the GOAT at all....Lance on the other hand, can be considered the GOAT because he was racing other cheaters.

Also lets not forget, that Lance Armstrong helped fund cancer a shitload....His lie, helped people...unlike Jones.

Not everybody was doping in cycling.
Lance admitted himself that he kicked people off of his team that were not doping.

Lance Armstrong is a disgraceful drug cheat, there's no excuse for what he did.

Back