Jon Jones is medium sized LHW

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Jones is skinny and no matter how much he lifts his still skinny. No wonder his called Bones.

I say bullshit to these who say OSP was same size no way mann. OSP is bigger then Jones.

Glover, Gus, Bader, Rampage was bigger then him.

I would also go on the record to say that Chael Sonnen was bigger then Jones at fight night.

This is the hard cold truth

I would also go on the record to say that Chael Sonnne was bigger then Jones at fight night.

giphy.gif

Yeah you're right man. If you're watching with your eyes closed at least.

You are reaching so much you would be eye-poking Jon Jones himself.

6'4. 84.5 inch reach with a 500 pound squat. Not really average sized...

OSP was a bit bigger.

But the rest? You're a fool lol

get a grip dickhead frame/reach is more valuable in terms of size then how stocky/ big ur muscles are

I don't care much for reach or whatever. he looks skinny period

"Looking" skinny has nothing to do with your size. "Reach or whatever" does. You are talking absolute non sense. Bones might not be average HW size but he is at least a huge LHW.

You just had to add the chael part. I almost took you seriously .

His size is overrated but he's not "medium" lol

His size is overrated but he's not "medium" lol

comepletely overrated. His lean and with skinny legs which makes his overall size go down alot

comepletely overrated. His lean and with skinny legs which makes his overall size go down alot

Size only really matters in effectiveness. Size of your legs is meaningless. Skinny legs or thick ones can be strong. Length matters indiscriminately. Being short limbed is never advantageous against a longer fighter.

Maybe shouldn't have gone "on the record" with that one part

It's no secret he's always been in the 218-226 lb range in the cage. Around half of his opponents have been bigger. (Haven't seen what he was weighing tonight yet.)

Which makes him medium-sized as the TS said.

Spoken like a true wrestling fan who understands fighting not one bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back