Jon Jones is a beast. Won UFC lightweight title at 23. Sage Nortcutt is 22.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People call Sage Northcutt young and that he still has a lot of time to grow. But at 22 years old he is still nowhere near title contention.

They say Paige is young and she's already 24. And hasn't gone anywhere.

Meanwhile Jon Jones actually went and got the champion at age 23. That's insane. He is the GOAT.

Sage is 22? Feels like yesterday he was only 19.

Jon Jones is a cokehead PED cheat who runs over pregnant women in cars and flees the scene.

Eye pokes opponents.

Hides under cage in gym to duck drug tests.

Cheats on his wife.

He spanked Shogun, Cormier, Belfort, Rampage, the list goes on. The GOATEST of GOAT.

Sage is 22? Feels like yesterday he was only 19.
You're thinking of Erick Silva, strongest 19 year old in the UFC!

erick650.jpg

Erick is young and still has potential, but we still need to wait and let him prove himself.

Jon Jones has already proved himself, it's a different story.

Yeah but Sage isn't on stero......

I retract my statement fully.

erick650.jpg
It was so stupid of UFC to put him verse a 41 fight vetrean Jordan Mein in his last fight.

Sure Erick is showing extremely promising signs of being a future champion, but that doesn't mean you impatiently rush him up the ladder as he's still getting his feet wet.

We'll most likely look back at this Mein loss as insignificant, sort of like Anderson's loss to Fabricio Camoes.

Sorry didn't mean to sidetrack the topic it just kind of pisses me off.

Jon Jones is a cokehead PED cheat who runs over pregnant women in cars and flees the scene.

Eye pokes opponents.

Cheats on his wife.

You sound angry

He's the best to ever do it to

No one has a 2 year resume like this guy in combats sports history and miss me with PED talk cuz most of these fools are on something.

You haters always talk shit about guys that beat teh shit outta your favorite fighters.

Has Jones done some terrible things yes, do I care no. Only shit I care about is being entertained and dude can straight up scrap like no ones business

Eye pokes opponents.

Cheats on his wife.

but he's also one heck of a fighter.
<{ByeHomer}>

Jones cheated his way into everything he has
Jones is bad at cheating and hence he got caught. But he is good at fighting so he kept on winning.

These other guys are good at cheating so they don't get caught. But they keep on losing to Jones.

JJ has no accomplishement or legacy
He was probably already doping at the time and stole his title
Whatever age he had is irrelevant

Jon Jones at lightweight...

The name bones would make even more sense.

Funny-Skinny-Old-Man-Image.jpg

His talent that he was able to amass truly is ungodly at such a young age in a violent and gritty sport. He certainly could have went down as GOAT in my books if there wasn't his recent slew of failed tests. It's just really hard for me to consider someone as the greatest of all time if they're getting popped for PEDs.

Jones is still a piece of shit human being though as well.

Back