Jon Jones insane "laced cocaine" excuse might actually have some merit

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/15/nyregion/new-haven-overdose-k2.html

So apparently around 70 people in New Haven overdosed from using K2 (synthetic weed) in a 24h period. The problem was that the drug was in fact laced with fentanyl.

So there it is fellas. Another pharmaceutical compound mixed with drugs. I see no reason something similar could not have happened with jon jones cocaine.

I think it pretty much settles it. The man is clearly innocent.

All of you were laughing at the ridiculousness of that excuse, and i was too, but <WellThere>

<21>

Dealers add shit to drugs to make them more potent.

They don’t make roid and coke cocktails because that’s just a waste of good roids.

So apparently around 70 people in New Haven overdosed from using K2 (synthetic weed) in a 24h period. The problem was that the drug was in fact laced with fentanyl.

So there it is fellas. Another pharmaceutical compound mixed with drugs. I see no reason something similar could not have happened with jon jones cocaine.

All of you were laughing at the ridiculousness of that excuse, and i was too, but <WellThere>

<21>

The drug dealer may have laced OT himself and not the pharmaceutical company..

<21>

Very good argument. This happens to unsuspecting addicts all the time.

However, there is one hole in your theory: Jon Jones admitted he was hanging with party people and an all-around bad influence crowd and that he, in fact did, cocaine.

No one has ever said that people don't lace cocaine with shit lol

That is not the part of the theory that makes it retarded

Biggest difference is..."New Haven Police arrested two men on Wednesday in connection to the overdoses. Both were in possession of K2, the police said, and were charged with drug possession."

Now if someone were to be arrested in connection with JJ case then...it would be post worthy

What drug dealer/manufacturer would lace cocaine with turinabol?

giphy.gif

Or perhaps...Jones' batch of regular testosterone became tainted with turinabol, which makes a lot more logical sense as they're more likely to be cross contaminated with each other than cocaine and turinabol.

<24>

Someone has no sense of humor

<{1-12}>

That's not how "humor" works around here, Ameegro. You could have worded this thread "Could A 'Laced Cocaine' Excuse Get Jones Off The Hook?" with the same link and it would have been fine. You know exactly what you did. Others have been carded for similar and hopefully you will be too.

The good old my illegal drugs were laced with illegal drugs excuse.

That's not how "humor" works around here, Ameegro. You could have worded this thread "Could A 'Laced Cocaine' Excuse Get Jones Off The Hook?" with the same link and it would have been fine. You know exactly what you did. Others have been carded for similar and hopefully you will be too.
LOL

You are really the only person who ever thought this thread would have actual serious information about the case.

The title is more than clear that there will be an opinion inside and not actual news.

9nohQh4.jpg

Whatever you think i did intentionally is in your head.

LOL

You are really the only person who ever thought this thread would have actual serious information about the case.

The title is more than clear that there will be an opinion inside and not actual news.

9nohQh4.jpg

Whatever you think i did intentionally is in your head.

You worded it to sound like this excuse came directly from Jones, himself. You even put the words "laced cocaine" in quotation marks. You know exactly what you did.

But this attempt at a double troll is pretty fuckin' impressive...

<21>

Right Bro

His Cocane was laced with steroids... Total miscarrage of justice.

jf7YDPW.jpg

You worded it to sound like this excuse came directly from Jones, himself. You even put the words "laced cocaine" in quotation marks. You know exactly what you did.

But this attempt at a double troll is pretty fuckin' impressive...

lol

i guess we have different understanding of what quotation means.
One thing is for sure, they are not used exclusively for quoting something someone said.

i am really impressed at either how much i trigger you, or how much you care for that split second you though this was about something else.

maybe go pond sand buddy?

I poped for illegal drugs because my illegal recreational drugs was cut with something illegal?

With that said, who actually smokes K2? Just smoke weed FFS.
Lol right. Theres a fuckin weed store on every other corner in canada and you can get it 3$ a gram why would anybody smoke synthetic weed is beyond me

What?

Are you trying to say Jon Jones is so fucking poor he has to buy street dealer drugs cut up to make margin and not the premo shit that is basically pure?

Some chump he is indeed.

Matt Hamil. He baited Jones into throwing illegal strikes

Steve beat Jones, not Matt. Those illegal blows called for a point deduction or a no contest. Jones was smashing him the whole time before those illegal strikes.

Back