Jon Jones insane "laced cocaine" excuse might actually have some merit

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/15/nyregion/new-haven-overdose-k2.html

So apparently around 70 people in New Haven overdosed from using K2 (synthetic weed) in a 24h period. The problem was that the drug was in fact laced with fentanyl.

So there it is fellas. Another pharmaceutical compound mixed with drugs. I see no reason something similar could not have happened with jon jones cocaine.

I think it pretty much settles it. The man is clearly innocent.

All of you were laughing at the ridiculousness of that excuse, and i was too, but <WellThere>

<21>

His cocaine was probably just laced with more cocaine

No one can defeat Jones.

GREATEST WINNING STREAK IN UFC HISTORY!!!

I poped for illegal drugs because my illegal recreational drugs was cut with something illegal?

With that said, who actually smokes K2? Just smoke weed FFS.

tumblr_oqstan6GjR1qa9cy3o1_500.gif

I N N O C E N T

How does some idiots smoking K2 have anything to do with Jones testing positive for steroids?

{<doc}

I would like to see the mods lace your account with a yellow card for this bullshit, click-bait thread title.

Shit is laced with Fentanyl all the time these days, it's a huge issue. I don't see the parallel between that and Jon's coke being laced with Turinabol.

With that said, I'm all for freeing Jon. I just wanna see him fight.

I knew Jones was innocent. I kept telling everyone he was a victim of circumstances and they all told me I was wrong

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/15/nyregion/new-haven-overdose-k2.html

So apparently around 70 people in New Haven overdosed from using K2 (synthetic weed) in a 24h period. The problem was that the drug was in fact laced with fentanyl.

So there it is fellas. Another pharmaceutical compound mixed with drugs. I see no reason something similar could not have happened with jon jones cocaine.

I think it pretty much settles it. The man is clearly innocent.

All of you were laughing at the ridiculousness of that excuse, and i was too, but <WellThere>

<21>

...so you are saying Jon Laced some pot with fentanyl and killed those guys just so he could claim his innocence from using PED's against DC...
<{MindBrown}>

Got a new level of appreciation for him...

Genius!!!
<seedat>
{<redford}

lol! just saying, cocaine is one of those drugs you just don't buy from anyone. There are exceptions, lets say your on vacation, and feel like getting high, obviously you don't know anyone there so youll make the exception. But when your in your home town, no matter how many people have it, you have your select dealer that you prefer to get from, weather its because you trust that individual, or maybe he has one of the better products around, biggest weight count, etc. I just don't buy that. The man cheated, and got caught, it is what it is. He'll be back before you know it , smashing people

lol why the fuck would anyone smoke synthetic weed?

Back