Jon Jones in rizin??

Japan likes black guys like Rampage and Bob Sapp. They'd adore Jones.

jones couldn't be able to escape from ufc contract, like wand or mir, although finally they got to escape
it would be great to make jds vs barnett, jones vs lesnar, rothwell vs aliakbari this nye in rizin...but would be imposible
I guess the UFC let Mir, Cro Cop, and Wand go because they are basically finished. The UFC would go to court for sure.

Why do people keep saying this ? The dude is in a contract, the UFC can hold him to it as long as they won't. Do people forget about Wand ?

I think at some point it expires (like with Couture). Probably be a while though.

Is there a realistic scenario where Jon Jones could defeat Baruto ?

I don't see one.

not happening, UFC will keep him

Otherwise, Jones will just set a precedent. Get caught cheating 2 or 3 times? Just get released and you can still make decent money in Japan or even Russia!

The UFC may not care as much about a 40+ year old Cro-Cop, but you can't let your champs and best younger fighters do that.

Rizin should dress him as a grandma and make a fight with gabi garcia. That would be awesome.

Is favor Jones over the entire Rizin roster.

At the same fucking time

Wouldn't it be crazy if he fought a rigged match with Minowaman, and then Minowaman heel hooks the shit out of him?

I'd love to see that.

Back