Jon Jones: 'I was a drug attic'

Can we make "Attic Level Jones" his mythical best form?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait. Did he actually say attic? Or was it a write in...

I thought he was the good kid that snitched on the drug "attics." Sounds hypocritical and disrespekful to become one. Hopefully he has the strimph to get through this.
you always become the thing u despise the most :)

Guy hits rips admittedly lol and still destroys everyone.. my point? Who gives a shit.

"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones tells USA TODAY's Martin Rogers that he was a marijuana attic starting as early as high school."

"“One thing people don’t realize is that you can be a drug attic even if you are a stoner. If you are waking up every day and smoking, smoking before you eat, smoking before you train, smoke before you sleep, smoking before you watch a movie, smoking before your study session, you are an attic . It doesn’t have to be a hard drug to be an attic."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...a-drug-addiction-ovince-saint-preux/83185088/

Discuss.

jon-jones-wave.jpg

grandmas_attic_by_pixelmixtur-d64zsh1.jpg
Honerary Diaz?

How is this possible? Why are these college educated people so lousy at their own language? Are American schools that bad?

dude im an "attic" to caffeine i gotta have cofee inthe morning. a Coke on lunch break.. a an expresso at that 2:30 slump mid day. get off work gotta get another starbucks to stay awake on long drive home.. then i finally sleep and i am no longer an attic

I always wanted a drug attic - a place to go and do drugs and chill.

Maybe my next house will have an attic I can use for that purpose.

I thought he said he snitched on people who smoked in High school, Silly jones

Back