Jon Jones: "I owe Gustafsson a severe beating."

Well this is just outrageous! Jon Jones is so fake!

cartman_scott.jpg
Out of training for two months >>>>>> wobbled for a few seconds.

With his championship belt, Nike and Gatorade endorsements. Jones then beats Glover while Gus beats Manuwa and is sidelined by injury.

Jones bout to make millions on his DC fight while Gus looks on with tears in his eyes and a big fat L on his record.

Red herring Argument. The point was Gus gave Jones a beating, not who won and who reaped the benefits.
And WOW! It's almost as if you're pleased with Gus's short comings. That's Pathetic.

Jones is not going to be able to maul him. If anything, he will get a ud that looks more like sd. Gustaffson is no joke and his style gives Jones trouble. I could even bet that he's not going to finish Gus.

If he owes him a severe beating, that means Gus gave him one the first time. Glad to see he finally admitted it.

That's what I was going to post. He took one so now he owes one. Too bad Jones won't be able to pay Gus back, as Gus will come harder and more prepared for their next fight, while Jones recovers from the beating DC gives him.

Weird how when Jones is scheduled to fight Gus, he talks about fighting DC. Now that he's scheduled to fight DC, he talks about fighting Gus. Keep your eyes on the prize, homie.

the fight was close no one gave a severe beating to anyone.

Bones wins cormier and gustaffson he is the GOAT IMO

the fight was close no one gave a severe beating to anyone.

Bones wins cormier and gustaffson he is the GOAT IMO

Why would Jones say he owes a severe beating to Gus if Gus didn't give him a severe beating already? You don't owe something that you weren't given first. If you give didn't give someone $5, they wouldn't owe you $5.

So much so that Jones tried to play matchmaker to avoid him. Now that Gus is injured all of a sudden he's the guy that deserves a beating.

Classic Jones.

Why would Jones say he owes a severe beating to Gus if Gus didn't give him a severe beating already? You don't owe something that you weren't given first. If you give didn't give someone $5, they wouldn't owe you $5.

Are you kidding me.

Over analyzing shit like this is why this place is a joke.

Did it ever occur to you that he said "I owe Gus a beating" because he just wanted to say it? You know, just to say? Or maybe he feels Gus is owed a beating for what he's been saying about Jones on social media?

Subjective tunnel thinking.

Are you kidding me.

Over analyzing shit like this is why this place is a joke.

Did it ever occur to you that he said "I owe Gus a beating" because he just wanted to say it? You know, just to say? Or maybe he feels Gus is owed a beating for what he's been saying about Jones on social media?

Subjective tunnel thinking.
What you're engaging in is obtuse, self-deluded, wishful thinking. On one hand people want to give Jones credit for "trolling" and wearing masks, both of which require concerted efforts of thought and purpose. But when Jones says something like he "owes someone a beating" then it was just poor word choice and meant nothing by it. Given the evidence of their previous fight, to deny that's what Jones was addressing with his comment here is willful ignorance.

What you're engaging in is obtuse, self-deluded, wishful thinking. On one hand people want to give Jones credit for "trolling" and wearing masks, both of which require concerted efforts of thought and purpose. But when Jones says something like he "owes someone a beating" then it was just poor word choice and meant nothing by it. Given the evidence of their previous fight, to deny that's what Jones was addressing with his comment here is willful ignorance.

I provided an argument which was objective to all possibilities including the one you put forth.

You provided a bias argument and used over-generalizations of sherdog hive-minding to back it up, all the while claiming my argument is false.

It doesn't make sense. You can't paragraph your way out of this one. But you're going to try. And 3, 2, 1

I provided an argument which was objective to all possibilities including the one you put forth.

You provided a bias argument and used over-generalizations of sherdog hive-minding to back it up, all the while claiming my argument is false.

It doesn't make sense. You can't paragraph your way out of this one. But you're going to try. And 3, 2, 1

You just put line breaks between your sentences so you can accuse others of paragraphing.

Rumble Johnson will eventually take his head off.

This photo never gets old. Kinda like Shad face

On the topic..If Jones says that he owes Gus a severe beating doesn't that mean that he acknowledges that Gus gave him a severe beating in first fight?

Meaning he admits Gus beat his ass??

Edit: yeah, someone already posted this conclusion lol

Got to love all the Jones hate, yet DC is just as much of a douche bag as Jones. I don't feel like DC would keep the belt for long if he wins, Gus would beat him and so would the other top5 LHWs, 8 out of 10 times. I have jones inside of 3 rounds.

ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Back