Jon Jones: "I owe Gustafsson a severe beating."

win lose or draw at ufc 178 I would like to see a rematch
.if Jones loses it can be a number one contender bout

What 'severe' beating was this? You giving Gustafsson props for cutting Jones? Off of a glancing blow caused by the edge of the glove, or we giving Gustafsson prop for getting kicked in the head so hard that Jones severly sprained and bruised his foot, or you talking about the fatlip he gave him?

We talking damage seen in the fight, that had an actual effect on the outcome then it's hard to not mention the single elbow that it took to have Gustafsson gass out completly and move around the cage like he was drunk seeing three Jon Jones in there.

---

Reason Jon Jones wasn't cleared to be back in training until a couple of months after the fight was because of the foot, nothing else.

Ya'll kids are in lala dreamland.

The beating that put him on a stretcher on the way to the hospital.

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb6fd970b-900wi

The ranked #2 guy in the division as well as on the p4p rankings is apparently a loser :) FYI that's fighter bashing. Dubs inc

Fighter bashing how? LOL. I bit you reported me, LOL.

Gus has done nothing to prove he's #2. He lost a fight and now all of a sudden people are in love with him.

What is Jones going to do? Out wrestle Gus? Nope. Out strike him? Double nope. Spam spinning elbows and hope for lightning to strike twice?

Gus is going to wreck Jones again and get the finish. Jones does not have the speed, strength or skill to stop it.

Yep, great moment for Jones before he was carried of to the hospital.

With his championship belt, Nike and Gatorade endorsements. Jones then beats Glover while Gus beats Manuwa and is sidelined by injury.

Jones bout to make millions on his DC fight while Gus looks on with tears in his eyes and a big fat L on his record.

the proportion of jbj fans to the number of DC + Gus + people who can't stand JBJ fans:

---------------------------------------------------

Fighter bashing how? LOL. I bit you reported me, LOL.

Gus has done nothing to prove he's #2. He lost a fight and now all of a sudden people are in love with him.

Sure did!

How about having an extremely close fight with the #1 ranked p4p fighter in the world? I guess that counts for nothing, huh?

better than that trying to avoid gus attitude

What is Jones going to do? Out wrestle Gus? Nope. Out strike him? Double nope. Spam spinning elbows and hope for lightning to strike twice?

Gus is going to wreck Jones again and get the finish. Jones does not have the speed, strength or skill to stop it.

I don't know if landing about 2/4 spinning elbows and then clinching the 5th round with a bunch of kicks to the face can be considered lightning.

Poor Gus, threw a beating on Jones but couldn't keep his composure. He knows Jones can hurt him but he can't hurt Jones. Fairyan race.

With his championship belt, Nike and Gatorade endorsements. Jones then beats Glover while Gus beats Manuwa and is sidelined by injury.

Jones bout to make millions on his DC fight while Gus looks on with tears in his eyes and a big fat L on his record.

Your getting off topic. Who won is irrelevant and doesn't change the fact that Jones took a beating.

I don't know if landing about 2/4 spinning elbows and then clinching the 5th round with a bunch of kicks to the face can be considered lightning.

Poor Gus, threw a beating on Jones but couldn't keep his composure. He knows Jones can hurt him but he can't hurt Jones. Fairyan race.

lol.

Jones was so completely battered and beat the fuck up the doctor almost stopped the fight.

Back