Jon jones: "I have no desire to fight Dan Henderson"

not a fan of Jones really but after Hendo's last two fights his name shouldn't even be brought up to Jones. Hendo will never fight for any belt in the UFC again unfortunately

He's scared of that right bomb.

Chicken Bones Jones is back. I do think Jones would win though.

Hendo vs. Wandy at Franklin Weight please.

Hendo's my favorite LHW but I have to agree... I don't wanna admit it but he's starting to slow down

People seriously underestimate his striking and say he only has an overhand right. But that's not correct. He has always connected on his opponents; he landed multiple clean shots on Anderson Silva, Fedor and used Shogun as a punching bag. His timing/accuracy/speed was very on point. But against Rashad and Machida, I can't remember one clean shot except the jab.

Silly view by Jones IMO.

Few opponents will be anything more then a long shot V Jones for now. Beating someone like Hendo would be significant for his long term resume as Hendo is a legend and sure HOFer.

Well yeah. He just lost two in a row. Why would a champ want to fight a guy like that?

of course Jones has no interest in fighting Hendo.

the fight is risk without reward, outside of the pay day.

why fight guys like Hendo when you can fight clowns like Sonnen or guys like Gus who don't have to prove themselves against more than one other top contender.

(that's right, I said it...Gus doesn't deserve the shot he is getting. A nice record against non-contenders, other than Shogun, should not warrant a title shot).

Silly view by Jones IMO.

Few opponents will be anything more then a long shot V Jones for now. Beating someone like Hendo would be significant for his long term resume as Hendo is a legend and sure HOFer.
Nothing silly about it.
It'd be better than Sonnen but barely. Because Dan may be a sure HOF'er doesn't mean the fight is relevant in any way. Should Jones fight Tito in his comeback fight?
Jones' resume is fine.

after seeing what machida and even rashad did to hendo, i dont really wanna see it either
lol. Neither of those guys did much at all.

Hendo just did even less

I'm a huge Hendo fan but I can't say I disagree. I think my man's title contention days have passed. That being said there are a LOT of fights I think he'd be great in. Still quite a fun fighter to watch.

Hendo has no cardio and is very small compared to Jones who will submit him in R1.
He will do the same he did to Chael,except Chael has better wrestling than Hendo so we can imagine Hendo's fate.

Obligatory

25krk87.jpg

after seeing what machida and even rashad did to hendo, i dont really wanna see it either

? What did they "do" to him but eek out point victories? You make it sound like he was tooled, and he wasn't in either fight.

Jones knows, if the h-bomb hits him, he's fucked.

It's been a little while since the H-Bomb landed on anyone.

I love Dan Henderson, but it's hard to see how he ever gets back into title contention.

? What did they "do" to him but eek out point victories? You make it sound like he was tooled, and he wasn't in either fight.

they easily avoided his one dimensional attacks

Back