Jon Jones Has Not Been Tested By USADA in 2018

We actually know the last time Jon tested. His test ticked from 8 to 9 in October 2017. And at the same time, Malki publicized that Jon passed another USADA test.

So it's been NINE months without a single test for a non-retired championship level fighter who's been busted multiple times.

@dimspace what do you have to say for this?

Is he supposed to be? He already got busted.
Yes, fighters are subject to testing while suspended. It's a condition of their suspension - if they withdraw from the pool, their suspension freezes, at a minimum of 6 months. That's why Brock has to wait until 2019 to fight.

hes not innocent

his suspension will be retroactive to the day he was initially suspended but it still wont be ending anytime soon.

hes looking at 4 years.. the very least he will get is two years so he wont be back before july 2019 and more likely not until the summer of 2021..

its entirely possible they havnt tried to test him

its entirely possible they have tried to test him and he has missed tests

along with countless others that havnt been tested in 2018

Except he isn't suspended yet, he's had his license revoked but were all still waiting on USADA.

Wtf is taking them so long, it's been over a year

Except he isn't suspended yet, he's had his license revoked but were all still waiting on USADA.

Wtf is taking them so long, it's been over a year
he is provisionally suspended by usada

and a year is nothing really. i dont think either party are in any rush./

Malki keeps saying "usada should get back to us with the decision soon".. malki knows full well what USADA's decision is.. its down to him to accept it or not..

Roid out during your suspension, cycle off in time for testing, do your best to maintain muscle mass until your fight.

Yep.

funny how the ufc is trying hard to b main stream on one hand but so bush league in actual practice.

Not that this does not go on in other sports - pretty sure Canelo Alverez was juicing up while he was waiting for Gennady to sign the rematch.

Remember when Jones said drugs were for losers in his post-fight interview, and avowed God?

Remember when he proceeded to get busted for cocaine?

Remember when Jones slammed his car intoxicated with God knows what against a car with a pregnant woman, breaking her arm, only to flee from the scene with money?

Remember when Jones said he was busted by USADA because tainted dickpills and then proceeded to piss hot yet again in his rematch with Cormier, making that 2/3 failed tests under enhanced testing?

Jones is a liar, a hypocrite, a cheater, and a criminal.

Fuck him.

Remember when Jones said drugs were for losers in his post-fight interview, and avowed God?

Remember when he proceeded to get busted for cocaine?

Remember when Jones slammed his car intoxicated with God knows what against a car with a pregnant woman, breaking her arm, only to flee from the scene with money?

Remember when Jones said he was busted by USADA because tainted dickpills and then proceeded to piss hot yet again in his rematch with Cormier, making that 2/3 failed tests under enhanced testing?

Jones is a liar, a hypocrite, a cheater, and a criminal.

Fuck him.

Remember when he said the UFC didn’t have to worry about him getting a DUI or anything like that, and then he got a DUI wrapping the Bentley they gave him around a tree.

<JonesLaugh>
Good times

Under his new plea deal, now we know why. Under this plea deal, he won't be tested for the rest of his career.

There is no point as they haven't yet developed a reliable test for intent.

Rashad Evans is clean.

Why bother, when you are out for a couple of years?
giphy.gif

I would love if I can trust Jones and see him be the best but I just feel afraid he will make me stupid and fuck my motivation for training again just like Conor cardio did

Back