Jon Jones has no challenge left in the UFC

He made shogun tap to strikes to win the championship belt. #Legit
jon-jones_mauricio-rua.jpg
if by GOAT you mean a cheater,coward, liar, dirty fighter, eye poker, fake human being, criminal then i'm pretty sure DC doesn't want to be that GOAT

yeah sure just like how TRTVitor KO most of his victims, i wonder why Vitor can't do that anymore ?

Who cares about belfort... seriously. Jones is only 30 years old and has better wins.

Who cares about belfort... seriously. He is nothing compared to Jon JOnes, Jones is only 30 years old.
you said PED doesn't have anything to do with that headkick, i used TRTVitor as an example so you can see that PEDs do help you improving your techniques.

It's really sad when Jones fans try and live through him on here

It's like they believe they are him, and any dispute someone may have with him they take personally

Such fan boys, like some little girls in the 90s with Backstreet Boys or N'Sync posters in their room.. It's just so pathetic

Sounds like somebody's butthurt of another mans success. Don't hate bro.

The challenge, jon with your fake ass account, would be to try to fight with your own natural ability, you fucking crackhead! Get off of Sherdog, man, it's embarrassing!

says the nerd with 3k + messages <45>

Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.

A fight where Jones went 1 for 12 on takedowns and took the worst beating of his life.

"I had to use the bathroom" the UFC star told Andy Nesbit, "but my hands were all swollen. My legs hurt, my knees hurt, everything was just jacked up.

"And my coach was just like, 'yeah, this is one of those moments, Jones...I was in the hospital. I have to use the bathroom and my coach had to wipe my ass for me

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

Schaub on seeing Jones in the locker room post fight with Gus.

"He got carted... I was waiting at the press conference, Jon and I shared a locker room... and he came right from the fight, on a stretcher, they brought him in the back where the doctors are, cause I was getting stitches on my head and Jon was in there. I got to admit man, it was scary to see a human being like that. His face was swollen shut. He's bleeding out of his eyes, ears, mouth. He was throwing up... He was just so beat up. His body was shaking. I just looked at him and I was like: 'dang, man'"

In a sports where PED’s are illegal, and you are busted multiple times for PED’s you ruin your chance for GOAT status

IE: Marion Jones, lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Ben Johnson etc etc

Also, people who make a post and then follow the post arguing with everyone who disagrees is the weakest

Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.
Almost finished? Lol.

Only one close to finished was Jones, due to a cut. He can thank Big John for that one

Clean Jones will lose to Gustafsson. He was extremely close to losing the first one

I thought he was talking about the fight where bones got taken down multiple times by a Swedish kick boxer and had his face beaten beyond recognition.
The truth hurts don't it? Your overrated Swedish Hero did the running man from a handicapped fighter and still lost, got rocked and nearly finished, all by a handicapped fighter, how pathetic.

Lol, this is always the funniest cope from a fan defending a fighters cheating. "The performance enhancing drug doesn't enhance your performance at all"
The truth hurts don't it? PED's are not some magical pill that makes you have tallent and skill, stay in denial like the rest of the Jones crybabies.

A fight where Jones went 1 for 12 on takedowns and took the worst beating of his life.

"I had to use the bathroom" the UFC star told Andy Nesbit, "but my hands were all swollen. My legs hurt, my knees hurt, everything was just jacked up.

"And my coach was just like, 'yeah, this is one of those moments, Jones...I was in the hospital. I have to use the bathroom and my coach had to wipe my ass for me

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

Schaub on seeing Jones in the locker room post fight with Gus.

"He got carted... I was waiting at the press conference, Jon and I shared a locker room... and he came right from the fight, on a stretcher, they brought him in the back where the doctors are, cause I was getting stitches on my head and Jon was in there. I got to admit man, it was scary to see a human being like that. His face was swollen shut. He's bleeding out of his eyes, ears, mouth. He was throwing up... He was just so beat up. His body was shaking. I just looked at him and I was like: 'dang, man'"

Oh look, another butthurt Gus fan who can't stand the fact that his overrated hero Gus still couldn't beat a broken toe handicapped Jones, this what really makes you Jones crybaby bitches so mad. Its because of noobs like you are the main reason Gus is overrated as hell from the Jones fight, you are too impressed with Gus simply surviving a handicapped Jones, how fucking sad LMAO.

Out of all the shots Gus landed its pretty sad and pathetic how he still didn't rock Jones not once, meanwhile Gus got rocked and nearly finished.

Oh yea speaking of those 1 out 12 takedowns, thats because of Jones broken toe duh, which greatly affects take down defense. Jones breaks his toe off then gets taken down for the first time in the very next fight ONLY A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER HE BROKE HIS TOE.

All butthurt Gus fans do is repost the same old pics, meanwhile Gus can't beat any top fighter he is put up against, he has to get wins by Eye poking top 50 fighters like Minauwa to get a win, but we know how that played out when that cheater Gus eye poked Rumble then tried to follow up on his eye poke but got his ass KO'ed easily and effortlessly.

It sucks to be a Gus fan don't it?

Last edited:
could he even cut to LHW without PEDs? His challenges are going to be harder than whatever he faced previously if he ever comes back.

Maybe if he came back won a few and did not test positive. Then he might be done. Big if though.

Back