Jon Jones has finally been tested; expect suspension soon.

He will get poops again you wait and see if he don't poops when he has to piss again................in that cup. USADA poops him every time, he can not go piss in that cup without getting pooped.

Didn't the state AC say something like the fact the failed test didn't make any sense should be factored into any decision on suspension or not?

Reading this thread is infuriating. Retards copy pasting the same rules over and over. No one is saying he SHOULDN'T face 4 years. People are saying he sure as hell won't. This is 2018. Trump is president - rules don't fucking matter anymore.

I'd wager on Jon returning late this year or next year at the latest. Anyone who thinks he will get a 4 year ban is out of their damned mind.

It's lame that there are lots of legal things you can buy at any GNC and get popped in a test.

Reading this thread is infuriating. Retards copy pasting the same rules over and over. No one is saying he SHOULDN'T face 4 years. People are saying he sure as hell won't. This is 2018. Trump is president - rules don't fucking matter anymore.

I'd wager on Jon returning late this year or next year at the latest. Anyone who thinks he will get a 4 year ban is out of their damned mind.
shut up

DEATH TO USADA!!!!

They are ruining the sport.

Which brings us to the real question:

Will he snitch to USADA in exchange for a reduced sentence?

Damn as soon as I read that I knew someone was gonna take the IE joke

No. USADA is separate from CSAC. And to be clear, Jones was found guilty last time ("dick pill" excuse) and based on all the known information, including the CSAC hearing, Jones absolutely will be found guilty this time. He received the maximum baseline suspension last time, and he'll get it this time (which is 4 years).

You're wrong. He sure as hell WILL get 4 years, and all the facts support that.

And you're calling other people "retards"? There is ZERO chance he fights in 2018. Seriously. Even IF USADA cleared Jones to fight tomorrow (and they absolutely won't), he still wouldn't fight in 2018. In order to fight Jones not only has to serve out his USADA suspension (almost certainly 48-54 months), but then he has to get re-licensed by the CSAC. The CSAC only meets a handful of times a year and the earliest he could hope to get in front of them is Oct 15. Based on how the CSAC hearing went, and the fact that Jones has done none of the items they suggested he do, they're not likely to grant him a license any time soon.

So while I'm sure it feels good to post your frustration about others, you're actually part of the problem. Welcome to Sherdog, now kindly quit being part of the problem.

quoted for later fuckery

1 year of no testing. Lol if he skates by, USADA is corrupt. Chances are they give him 2 years which is extremely light considering the circumstances. He has a little less than a year left. 11 months.

good point. Google wouldn't tell me how many fights are left on Jones' contract. Do have any information on that?

You're right though... even if there's a single fight on his contract, he would have to get cleared by the UFC to do it. If Jones is banned for life though under UFC's program, the contract might automatically be considered void in court since they will no longer be able to provide their end of the bargain under their own laws.
The irony is that he wouldn't be looking automatically at a lifetime sentence in case of a third violation. It would be a hefty minimum, but to be life there would need to be some additional circumstances. It's possible the court battle could be as long as the suspension and more costly. He'd probably have a better argument if he had to serve life.

Whittaker went six months over the last part of last year and early this year.
Ronda went six month in 2016
Aldo went five months in 2016
Rockhold is currently at five months and counting

DkrYSaPWwAA1ewg

thats the longest amongst champs and former champs
This was my point, Jones is kind of an exception. This isn't a regular thing that happens all the time.

Out of curiosity, how long do the results take to come back? I'm curious if we'll get those results before his current USADA case is resolved. If he's busted again, I'm assuming he's done for good?

Trump is the best president we've had since Clinton.

9 months is a long time to hide under a cage.

No offence to the OP but the question is redundant.

Anyone who is a true fan of fighting wants Jones back. Possibly the GOAT, exciting and dynamic fighter. You'd have to be crazy to not want him back. Regardless of his antics outside of the cage.

If you're a true fan of fighting then the principles of honour, fairness and transparency are massively important. And if a fighter has shown that they hold no regard for these principles, then they cannot be considered for GOAT status, and by all accounts should be openly shamed by the community, irrespective of how skilled a fighter they are deemed to be.

his contract would be frozen duting the time of his suspention and the ufc has no reason to talk to jon back jon buy out of the contract cause bellator would sign him in a second and loan him to rizin for the whole suspention or have jon fight on all bellator Italy cards.
I get the last part, but your words are a little jumbled in the first part. Are you saying that if Jon is still under contract by the UFC, that he could legally fight for someone during his USADA suspention? I'm pretty sure you can't get out of a UFC contract by simply getting busted by USADA.

Now if USADA gives a lifetime suspension... you might have some legal grounds in which to make a stance in court.

@dimspace If Jones violates USADA's suspension by fighting somewhere else... what would be the penalties?

Also, at this point Jones is currently looking at a max penalty is 4 years, as I understand it... but what comes after that if he gets busted again? Is there ever a lifetime suspension? and if so, do you think someone could get out of their UFC contract if USADA & therefore the UFC says that he can never fight for them again?

Back