Jon Jones has finally been tested; expect suspension soon.

Iirc.. jon removed himself from the testing pool. Him reentering probably means the verdict is coming soon I'd think. Much like brock did rather than "getting to the bottom of it".

brock now has to wait until jan 6th to be cleared if he tests clean the whole time.

I doubt he was on a 1 fight contract even if he only intended to fight once. I might be mistaken and I really don't care enough to Google but I thought
he removed himself from testing as USADA will continue to test unless you retire

im sure he signed a 2 fight to stop him from walking to bellator

Some PEDs having less than a week half-life. Hasn't been tested since 2017.....looking thicker the holm's clit. Good ole greg with that anti-aging coaching.

USADA reacting to Instagram videos. These dudes are such morons.

How about testing him all the time??....naaaah, we will wait until he posts a video of himself where he is double the size than before.
Isn't that the best time to test him, though? When he's clearly using and not expecting a knock on his door?

to bad the ufc not stupid enough to release him.
good point. Google wouldn't tell me how many fights are left on Jones' contract. Do have any information on that?

You're right though... even if there's a single fight on his contract, he would have to get cleared by the UFC to do it. If Jones is banned for life though under UFC's program, the contract might automatically be considered void in court since they will no longer be able to provide their end of the bargain under their own laws.

It doesn't really matter, he won't return any sooner than 2021 when he's 34 years old, and by then he'll still have to reapply for his license with CSAC.
If thats true then its 4 years + what hes served. Remember, hes not been fighting, not been working, not getting paid. That has to count for something.

How many guys went as long as he did without being tested?
That's what I'm saying. They were chilling until they saw the video.

Not testing a guy for months but as soon as a video pops up they storm in.

This is what Dave Meltzer said recently...

“I just happened to be talking to somebody at the UFC the other day, and one of the things… So, we were talking about the Jon Jones thing, and the person told me they still expect Jon to fight before the end of 2018.”

“And I don’t understand how that’s even humanly possible.”

“I just wanted to bring that up, because after that thing (California disciplinary punishment) on Tuesday, I mean realistically.”

“Realistically, I don’t see anyway you can justify less than a four year suspension. I think they probably won’t suspend him for four years because he’s Jon Jones, but I can’t see see less than three [years]. And it really should be four.”

“I can’t come up with an explanation how it couldn’t be four. So anyway I just wanted to throw that out there, because they’re not approaching this like he’s going to be out a long time.”

And Schaub was talking about Jones coming back for MSG recently.

That's what I'm saying. They were chilling until they saw the video. Amateur hour.
No, I get that. My point is he's the only one they let go that long, and then they test him at a time when he's likely to test positive.

Seems like a smart play to me. He's already suspended, so why test him every week? Let him fuck himself up (again) and then you can ban him for life (3rd test = lifetime ban)

No, I get that. My point is he's the only one they let go that long, and then they test him at a time when he's likely to test positive.

Seems like a smart play to me. He's already suspended, so why test him every week? Let him fuck himself up (again) and then you can ban him for life (3rd test = lifetime ban)
Or.....he knows they will jump at the first sign of some fishy image/video (as they did in the past). Used roids, then takes time to clean them, does testing on his own to make sure he is good and then posts the video. USADA jumps and he is "clean". Very easy to fuck with USADA, they are morons.

Of course Jones is not so smart to actually come up with such a long plan since guy can't even plan how to take drugs week before his fight.

Or.....he knows they will jump at the first sign of some fishy image/video. Used roids, then takes time to clean them, does testing on his own to make sure he is good and then posts the video. USADA jumps and he is "clean". Very easy to fuck with USADA, they are morons.

Of course Jones is not so smart to actually plan this long since guy can't even plan how to take drugs week before his fight.
I doubt Jones is the kind of guy who pre-plans this shit. He's the kind of guy who wants to look amazing in social media, so he posts videos like this and the one where he donated some backpacks.

I wonder if his current USADA situation will be resolved before the results of this test

Back